Backpacker Magazine uploaded by Shellsea K.

BY BACKPACKER MAGAZINE #5 in Magazines & Newspapers

Emma H.
Maple Valley, WA
Oh my mom is that I don't know what if I have had the one I would like her to say so she would have like to be
Charisse C.
Bloomfield, NJ
Really enjoyed this. I recommend this read to anyone that wants to unwind and relax while educating themselves
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Oksana D.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This is an awesome product! It does what it says. My family and friends love this product and its a good price.
Stephanie G.
Scarsdale, NY
Really useful information about some great places to stay, fun things to see and do, and a ton of budget ideas!
Stephanie J.
Rossville, GA
I really love to read this. I don’t get the opportunity to get out and hike much but it is fun reading about it
Molly S.
Ringgold, GA
This magazine is fantastic for discovering new places to travel and things to do. Awesome gear reviews as well!
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Love thinking about the many trips we could go on. Also love the products and tips that they do research on.
Grace P.
Hyattsville, MD
Good reviews for products, camping tips, and fun ideas for the next trip. A great resource for beginners too!
Lori T.
Ashville, OH
Love this magazine and all it's helpful tips. We often look through it to plan /dream of our next hiking trip
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth picking up?
raven w.
Is a yearly subscription expensive?