Backpacker Magazine uploaded by Shellsea K.

BY BACKPACKER MAGAZINE #3 in Magazines & Newspapers

Meghan A.
Raleigh, NC
I've always loved this magazine. It's got great reviews and good stories. I'd love to write for them someday. <3
Amanda W.
Lockhart, AL
This magazine is just okay. Too many advertisements and not enough articles. I probably will not subscribe again
Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
Great for people who love too read magazines and backpack. Full of articles and tips for backpacking and camping
Marie H.
Wadsworth, OH
Great magazine! My husband and I are avid backpackers and we love reading this to get ideas for where to go next
Adriana M.
Pharr
Otra más a mi lista de deseos, no la e comprado ni tengo subscripción. Pero me interesa ponerme al tanto de todo
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
This seems like a great magazine but we never rcvd anything after first issue. Will read for camping adventures.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Emma H.
Maple Valley, WA
Oh my mom is that I don't know what if I have had the one I would like her to say so she would have like to be
Ashley W.
Newnan, GA
This Magazine is pretty good! It's got interesting articles and helpful hints and tips! I would recommend this.
Stephanie J.
Rossville, GA
I really love to read this. I don’t get the opportunity to get out and hike much but it is fun reading about it
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth picking up?
raven w.
Is a yearly subscription expensive?