Backpacker Magazine uploaded by Shellsea K.

BY BACKPACKER MAGAZINE #3 in Magazines & Newspapers

Mai M.
Slc, UT
We are a big hiking family! This gives us new ideas on where to go and what to do! It's seriously amazing! I have a subscription, that I will keep renewing. The best is how different it is, every time I get it.
Tenika H.
Portales, NM
Great insight and articles that were very useful when it comes to adventure! The price is reasonable and well worth it! Favorite part would be the pictures ! I would definitely buy again and would recommend to others !
Amanda A.
Haleiwa, HI
This magazine is great! I was planning to go backpacking through Europe so I subscribed to this a year in advance and it has so many useful tips and recommendations! Must read if planning a trip. Recommend!
Laura M.
Ooltewah, TN
I love this magazine and have gotten it for year but I’ve begun to find that they repeat some of the same stories and that the magazines get repeated just new advertising. I chose not to renew this year but may again in the future
Mary H.
Huntsville
Interesting magazine for backpackers. It’s packed full of good information articles. They present products for backpackers to make there journeys safe and easier. I like reading it. I will buy it again.
Dawn G.
Star City, WV
I really enjoy this magazine. I love reading about national parks and places to travel. My husband and I are always interested in new hiking gear and improvements to what we already use for our hikes and camps.
Autumn O.
Anderson, SC
This is a great magazine! I highly recommend! Very enjoyable but also gives you a lot of insight on things you wouldn’t know originally! My dad got me this magazine and I have loved it ever since.
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
I love to look at this magazine it has so many great pictures and it allows me to add to my bucket list! I like that it has real stories and that it is very relatable. I do recommend this book to others
Alix G.
I have only perused this mag a couple times. It has some pretty good articles for safety, camping hacks, gear etc. Good go to for newbies or those needing a refresher.
Jill B.
Orange, CA
Has great tips and tricks for camping. I think for me I’m doing mostly car camping so most stuff is a little too intense for me but it’s cool to see all the camping spots.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth picking up?
raven w.
Is a yearly subscription expensive?