Backpacker Magazine uploaded by Shellsea K.

BY BACKPACKER MAGAZINE #6 in Magazines & Newspapers

Tate G.
Backpacker is a magazine that is great for the outdoors, adventurer type. Most of my family is subscribed to Backpacker and love it.
monique q.
Whittier, CA
Gives you tips on camping and planing camping and road trips. It tells you were cool places are so you can camp at or one day visit.
Carolina M.
Doral, FL
I'm not a big backpacker but this magazine got me feeling in the mood for it. Great tips and info about everything you might need.
KaLoni F.
Chickamauga, GA
Backpacker Magazine is hands down the go to for me. So many fun ideas to use while on the trail. Would highly recommend. Fun Read.
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
Bookworm Expert Level 1
From the best places to backpack to the best gear, this is the magazine you need to read! I have been a subscriber for a few years.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
I love this magazine. I can see and hear about so many wonder people and places. Traveling is a passion and this is pretty great.
Andrew D.
Cedartown, GA
Great magazine I like the different aspects and different types of back packs that they have. Also like the items that they share
Daisy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
One subscription I received had an amazing list of cheap places to travel/visit!! Gear packed up as were hitting the road!! ⛺️ 🌲
Elizabeth H.
Newport Beach, CA
Amaze! I love reading all the next adventures I need to go on! I love see all the latest in gear, and what’s the next big thing!
Ketha M.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Love this magazine - shows me lots of trails I haven't heard of and has great reviews on products. Look forward to it every month
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth picking up?
raven w.
Is a yearly subscription expensive?