Backpacker Magazine uploaded by Shellsea K.

BY BACKPACKER MAGAZINE #4 in Magazines & Newspapers

Kaloni F.
Chickamauga, GA
Backpacker Magazine is hands down the go to for me. So many fun ideas to use while on the trail. Would highly recommend. Fun Read.
Elizabeth H.
Newport Beach, CA
Amaze! I love reading all the next adventures I need to go on! I love see all the latest in gear, and what’s the next big thing!
Andrew D.
Cedartown
Great magazine I like the different aspects and different types of back packs that they have. Also like the items that they share
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
I love this magazine. I can see and hear about so many wonder people and places. Traveling is a passion and this is pretty great.
Jessicca R.
Dansville, NY
Very nice and entertaining to read. I really enjoyed this product. I would recommend this if you were to need something like this
Carin R.
It tells us amazing stories about peoples backpacking adventures and tips about what to pack and great reviews about new products
Ketha M.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Love this magazine - shows me lots of trails I haven't heard of and has great reviews on products. Look forward to it every month
Daisy D.
Yukon, OK
One subscription I received had an amazing list of cheap places to travel/visit!! Gear packed up as were hitting the road!! ⛺️ 🌲
Geneva D.
Phila, PA
I just mainly buy it for the pictures becus myself and a couple of friends throw vision board parties for ourselves and children
Crystal F.
This usually has some great ideas for space saving and recipes. My dehydrator gets a lot of use when i go through this magazine.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth picking up?
raven w.
Is a yearly subscription expensive?