Backpacker Magazine uploaded by Shellsea K.

BY BACKPACKER MAGAZINE #3 in Magazines & Newspapers

Carolyn D.
Star, ID
Very useful information about tips, trips, gear, and reviews! I would recommend this to any of my adventurous outdoorsy friends for sure!
Taylor K.
Dallas, TX
Love this magazine for getting ideas on new areas to camp and hike! I like seeing the ads and reviews for new outdoors products as well.
Michelle S.
Lakeside, TX
Gift for my husband one year in his stocking and now he gets a subscription every year. This magazine he reads cover to cover every month
Amber L.
Midland, MI
It’s a great magazine for those who love to hike! They give you different hikes and products that you can purchase for a successful hike.
Catherine C.
Indianapolis
Great product reviews and tips for places to go. I like going to places more off the beaten path and less of the touristy popular places.
Elizabeth W.
This is a five out of five I really like this magazine and I think that it’s very beneficial and it really gives you insight scoop on
Bridget C.
Harker Hts, TX
I love love love this magazine!! It's great for the backpacker or hiker and I am an avid hiker so this magazine is one of my favorites!
Angela M.
Great magazine with very nice pictures and informative articles. It gives lots of great ideas for future trips and so many useful tips!
Rianna M.
Charlotte, NC
I don’t usually read this one much because I have the feeling that is all the same! Same pictures and same subjects over and over
Harbin G.
peabody, MA
Good enough content! Enjoy reading & of course great images. I will recommend this product to anyone looking for a diverse experience.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth picking up?
raven w.
Is a yearly subscription expensive?