Backpacker Magazine uploaded by Shellsea K.

BY BACKPACKER MAGAZINE #3 in Magazines & Newspapers

Nadia P.
Really great reviews about product knowledge. If you need to know what type of adventure you'll be heading out to, it will be of amazing help.
Chris F.
Bluffton, OH
This is a great magazine for both experienced and wannabe hikers. Trail guides, food and gear reviews and what not to do in nearly every issue.
Kara A.
Nashville, TN
I'm an avid backpacker and love reading this magazine. I always love hearing about others' stories and learning about new gear and adventures.
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
Havnt ben able to see these either this magazine has to be full of thing u need to know about outdoors adventure so deff gunna read this next
Cashea S.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I love this magazine. They even did an article on my when I was a park ranger. One of the best magazines for anyone who loves the outdoors.
latesha w.
1317 joe louis ave, raleigh nc 27610
Never read it before but sounds like it will be very intersting. when we get the chance me an my daughter will read she loves the outdoors.
Matt H.
Tallahassee, FL
I can always pick up this magazine and read it. Even if I've read it 20 times cover to cover. The info and articles are always intriguing.
Elizabeth R.
This magazine always has amazing suggestions for trips near you, the best gear to buy, and the newest technology! One of my favorite reads!
SHANNON G.
I adore this magazine. It really gets my wanderlust going, and there are always beautiful pictures of the next place that I want to visit.
Michelle S.
Lakeside, TX
Gift for my husband one year in his stocking and now he gets a subscription every year. This magazine he reads cover to cover every month
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth picking up?
raven w.
Is a yearly subscription expensive?