Backpacker Magazine uploaded by Shellsea K.

BY BACKPACKER MAGAZINE #3 in Magazines & Newspapers

Tracy D.
Backpacker Magazine is a great magazine for backpackers. It has many great articles about backpacking and great reviews for the products we love to use.
Selena K.
I have not yet received my issue yet since I recently just got a subcribtion with this mag. Company. Will post a review as soon as I get it and read it.
Raquel T.
San Francisco, CA
I went on a backpacking trip over the summer for a month in Europe and this magazine game me some great advice on what kind of backpack and shoes to buy.
Courtney D.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
I used to subscribe to this for my dad. great magazine with great photography. plus, it features cool articles about beautiful hikes all over the world.
Sher L.
Lansing, MI
Great magazine, I ordered it for my husband and he looks forward to each new issue. Full of great information for any backpacker or outdoor enthusiast .
Meriah C.
Jonesboro
I love the outdoors. I’m a wildlife biology major so I’m very involved with outdoor activities and this provides me useful info and products I would use!
Molly D.
Newark Valley, NY
We have subscribed to Backpacker regularly, and love all the info it provides, but it runs a little dry sometimes and doesn't offer a lot of variety.
Crystal R.
Vero Beach, FL
If you love the outdoors this is a great guide to make the most of your time as well as products and tips to make your trip more productive and fun.
Heaven C.
Port Orchard, WA
I subscribed to this magazine for my husband. We live in the PNW and camping/backpacking is a big part of our lives. Great issues with great content.
Dominika C.
The best way to get to know new tips and tricks. Highly recommend this Magazine. It’s great way to read when you on your way to camping . Love it.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth picking up?
raven w.
Is a yearly subscription expensive?