Backpacker Magazine uploaded by Shellsea K.

BY BACKPACKER MAGAZINE #3 in Magazines & Newspapers

Morgan S.
Lexington Pk, MD
I love this magazine. It helps me find new products that are worth my money and also introduces me to places I've never heard of, which is great for a camper like me!
Buzz B.
Encinitas, CA
Great photos, great destination hikes and trip suggestions. Wish I had more time/money to take advantage of the trips suggested. Great way to keep up on new available gear.
Annika S.
Rapid City, SD
Really informative, and good reading. I read articles online from the magazine. It’s given several ideas for trips, as well as very helpful hints and tricks.
heather k.
This is a Magazine that fits great for the Male or Female who spends a lot of time outside or in the woods.Great for getting tips for anyone who goes Moose or Deer Hunting.Also articles about Duck Hunting and more.There are stories from Hunters telling stories of theit experiences and articles about different types of Hunting equipment,from Guns and Knives tothe right type of clothing to wear,when in the woods Hunting.
Sarah G.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this magazine and all the amazing ideas it gives me! I love getting tips for my next big hike and camping trip!
Holly R.
south vienna, OH
Absolutely love the easy layout of this magazine and its amazing insightful information provided. Provides REAL world tips not million dollar backpacking tips.
Erin B.
I subscribed in the past, but haven't been into it as much lately. It's cool to have the magazine in front of you, but a lot of the info can be found online.
Heather B.
Estero , FL
My husband and I love to look though this magazine. They hace reviews on the newest backpacking gear and show pics of other peoples adventures to inspire us.
natosha M.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Perfect tfor the outdoor lover! full of helpful ideas and items that can come in handy while outside. I love the photos and the articles in this magazine. ☺
Elizabeth  F.
This magazine is great. It has a lot of great tips and things to buy! I love being outside and knowing new products that come out for outdoor use is great!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth picking up?
raven w.
Is a yearly subscription expensive?