Backpacker Magazine uploaded by Shellsea K.

BY BACKPACKER MAGAZINE #3 in Magazines & Newspapers

Sandy H.
This magazine is interesting, great coffee magazine when you want to look through for some cool adventures or just sit at home and imagine while looking though the magazine.
Heather V.
Holden, ME
One of my favorite magazines, I look forward to every issue! It's full of great recommendations for products, adventures to take, and content that inspires you to get outside!
Lori S.
Saint Charles, MO
My family loves to camp! This magazine is a great resource for people looking for hacks and shortcuts and has great recommendations for gear for a range of outdoor expertise.
Amy R.
Bellflower, CA
I don't buy magazine subscriptions but the online site is pretty awesome! just like outside magaziine it gives me inspiration on travel destinations that may be underrated
Allison V.
Enon, OH
My husband really enjoys this magazine! He is always telling me something about it! He is an avid backpacker, over night stays on the ground. The magazine has top of the line, latest and greatest news about whats out there for him.
April F.
Kansas City, MO
Love all of the trail suggestions! Great to find trails all over the world - and if you can't make it, they are at least inspiring. Also great reference for new gear.
Christie C.
Manassas Park, VA
This magazine is excellent for both the novice and experienced backpacker . The articles are helpful and interesting. The products reviewed and suggested are spot on.
Katie W.
Dayton, OH
I really enjoyed receiving this magazine, but it got a little repetitive after reading 12 issues. Also, most of the products they recommend are on the higher-end of the price range, and rarely 'budget' items.
Stephanie O.
La Palma, CA
Love learning new and useful techniques and tips to use while outdoors and on the trails. Also love to be able to read about cool products and gadgets that I'll consider when updating or adding to my gear
Morgan S.
Lexington Pk, MD
I love this magazine. It helps me find new products that are worth my money and also introduces me to places I've never heard of, which is great for a camper like me!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth picking up?
raven w.
Is a yearly subscription expensive?