Backpacker Magazine uploaded by Shellsea K.

BY BACKPACKER MAGAZINE #5 in Magazines & Newspapers

Chouree L.
Saint Paul
My husband and I are trying do more outdoor stuff and plan to backpack next year. This magazine is super helpful and the articles are great to read. We get advice on how to prep our trips, what to bring/consider, ideas where to go backpacking in the future along with experts sharing their advice. Once there was a great article about how to pack food and recipes, which I thoroughly enjoyed reading.
Haley H.
Boulder
My favorite magazine to read when flying. The Backpacker is always full of fun tips for braving the outdoors and bucket-list worthy destinations. I keep them alongside my collection of National Geographic’s- you never know when they may come in handy!
Shelbs O.
Vancouver, WA
I’ve had a subscription to Backpacker for years. First in print then digital. I think I’ll go back to the print version. I loved saving articles and gear recommendations for future reference. I highly recommend this for anyone who loves the outdoors.
Taylor H.
Chatham
Such an interesting magazine with great information! The products are not sponsored like others! I do not have a subscription, but i read it very often! I enjoy and recommend to others! While some may find it a waste of money, I find it as the best!
Brie W.
Valparaiso, IN
Great! Always has the best recs and advice! I don’t have a subscription, but I find copies around school sometimes and it always gives me a lot more information about what I want to do and gives a great starting point. Highly recommend!
Taylor M.
Morgan Hill, CA
My husband and I are avid back packers and this is one of our favorite magazines that we receive. It provides us with ideas and bucklists of where to back pack next! Definitely a must read of incredible places in the world to explore!
Allison B.
Bloomsburg , PA
I look eagerly look forward to receiving my Backpacker magazine in the mail. They have great informative articles, helpful product reviews, and great hiking and camping recommendations. It’s a must read for active outdoor lovers.
Carolyn C.
Marietta, GA
Wonderful magazine. I love all of the helpful tips and recommendations held in each page. This would be a great addition to resources to look at before going on a camping trip. It guides on everything you need to know and more!
Alexa M.
Beautiful images and great stories to give any reader the motivation to get out there and experience nature. I have a monthly membership through the American Hiking Society. I would recommend this magazine to any nature buff.
Katie P.
Fort Smith, AR
I love Backpacker. It’s the only magazine that I’m subscribed to that I will continue subscribing to. They always have great stories and great ways to get out in nature. They also talk about great brands and gear you might need.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth picking up?
raven w.
Is a yearly subscription expensive?