Backflip Studios DragonVale uploaded by Marieka B.

BY BACKFLIP STUDIOS

"BEST NEW ONLINE GAME" ~ GDC Awards Nominee "Just between you and me, dragon parks are pretty rad." ~ TouchArcade.com Hatched a dragon lately? Play DragonVale and raise, feed and breed your own lovable dragons. PLEASE NOTE! DragonVale is completely free to play, but some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases. DragonVale requires an internet connection to play (3G or WiFi). ALSO NOTE! By playing DragonVale you may find yourself hopelessly addicted to hatching and caring for adorable dragons. You may find yourself feeding them treats, watching them grow, building and decorating their habitats, and inviting others in to view them in their floating island home. You may even find yourself choosing pairs for breeding, or racing dragons to compete for awesome prizes. DragonVale is an enticing social experience from Backflip Studios that is sure to keep you entertained. You get: - Dozens of adorable dragons to raise - A magical island you build in the sky - Custom habitats where dragons graze - Dragon races where you win great prizes - Paths and decorations to delight your visitors - Farms to grow dragon treats - Full-color visuals and sparkling animations - An original Renaissance music soundtrack - Support for Game Center and Facebook to visit other parks and trade gifts Don't just take our word for it. Here's what the press has to say about DragonVale: "This new title has a depth and higher quality of art that’s reminiscent of the work that went into early console games." ~ VentureBeat.com "Jurassic Park was cool, but really it doesn't have anything on DragonVale." ~ Gamezebo.com "It builds up nicely, the art is colorful and fun." ~ TUAW.com And to think it all started with an egg. Install DragonVale today. It's free! ______________________________ DragonVale is brought to you by Backflip Studios, makers of absurdly fun mobile games like Paper Toss, NinJump, Ragdoll Blaster, Strike Knight, Army of Darkness, Shape Shift and Graffiti Ball. Search the App Store for "Backflip Studios" to see all our apps. Follow @BackflipStudios on Twitter for free game announcements and other updates. Thanks for playing! see more...

Backflip Studios DragonVale
  • "It does get frustrating sometimes but I always go back to my dragon babies, lol." in 1 review
  • "Until it got to the point where it just took too much time and too many points to get any cool new things I became frustrated with it and deleted it." in 1 review
  • "When I used to play this, it was very addicting and enjoyable." in 1 review
Sarah H.
I am addicted to this game. There are so many cute dragons and they have special events celebrating certain holidays that are really fun. Unlike a lot of other mobile games, the advanced currency (gems in this game) is easily earned by doing regular things in the game. Also unlike many other mobile games, you are not punished if you do not play every single day (unless there is a daily prize going).
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
This game is really addicting but the one thing that is great about it is that it doesn't take a whole lot of time to play which is superb for me since I'm a full time working mom. The one part that probably makes it the most fun is during the little events that it makes during certain times throughout the year and I'm always so excited to see when the next event will happen.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
My favorite phone game. Lots of cute dragons to collect. Interactive game play with friends and the "wizards". Many ways to earn coins, food and gems for free. Lots of fun events to win new dragons, decorations and more. Constantly updating to keep things interesting for the players.
Mackenzie M.
Portland , OR
I used to play this game all the time! Until it got to the point where it just took too much time and too many points to get any cool new things I became frustrated with it and deleted it.
Rebecca C.
I was so addicted to this game. There are really a lot of elements to this game that you wouldn't expect at first glance. It does after a while take too long I think but it is still fun soemtimes.
Charissa F.
Palm Coast, FL
I'll admit it... I'm addicted to this game! Completely and totally. It does get frustrating sometimes but I always go back to my dragon babies, lol.
Melissa N.
Key West, FL
I like to play this game. It does take to much time to do things but it's just something to pass some time by when I am traveling
zegoldman
I used to play this game a lot but I do not play much anymore. When I used to play this, it was very addicting and enjoyable.
Jamie D.
Love this game. So cute and it satisfies my need to collect. It's like Pokemon...gotta catch them all! LOL
Ally S.
Columbus, OH
I thought this game was alright. It's entertaining, but not for long. I quit after like a week.