Back to the Roots Organic Mushroom Farm uploaded by Jessica S.

BY BACK TO THE ROOTS

Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
I got mine from Home Depot buy one get one free. At first I was worried that it wouldn't work, I had been watering it for several days and saw no results. I then realized that I needed to cut away the excess plastic around the opening. Within two days they started growing. In five days they were fully grown. I harvested them and cooked them in ramen. The oyster mushrooms are very flavorful. I look forward to trying out more of their products.
Chasidy D.
Cleveland, OH
The mushrooms that grew from this were pretty delicious. It took a good while though and a little dedication. I didn't realize once I harvested them that was it and they wouldn't grow back- or at least mine didn't know matter what I tried. Knowing that now, it's much cheaper and easier to just go grab some organic ones from the store when I need them. Cool as a project for my children at least.
Hetal S.
San Francisco, CA
Really easy to grow your own mushrooms! I really love the science part of it, but it's also nice to be able to grow my own food!
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
Has anyone tried growing a second batch of mushrooms?