Back to the Future

by Robert Zemeckis

From the Academy Award-winning filmmakers Steven Spielberg and Robert Zemeckis comes Back to the Future - the original, groundbreaking adventure that sparked one of the most successful trilogies ever! When teenager Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) is blasted to 1955 in the DeLorean time machine created by the eccentric Doc Brown (Christopher Lloyd), he finds himself mixed up in a time-shattering chain reaction that could vaporize his future - and leave him trapped in the past. Powered by innovative special effects, unforgettable songs and non-stop action, Back to the Future is an unrivaled adventure that stands the test of time.

I can't be the only one who didn't really enjoy this movie? Right?
Is the disgraced nuclear physicist 40 or 90 years old?
How crazy cool is it that Nike came out with the shoes from this movie??
Start your review of Back to the Future!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Definitely a Classic movie, this movie should be on everyones movie bucket list.in reviews
This was one of my favorite movies as a kid.in reviews
It's a great family friendly movie, a great date movie, or a great movie to watch with a pint of ben and jerry's. in reviews
Manchester, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a family tradition to watch together for movie nights. We love the time travel and how crazy Doc is in Back to the Future. He makes the movie. Don't get me wrong we like Michael J Fox too and the other cast members. I hope they never redo this movie. It's perfect the way it is.
Sugar Creek, MO
Back to the future is the best movie ever. I love this trilogy. I never get tired of watching it. Simply the best sci-fi movie of that decade.
Memphis, TN
Timeless classic!!!! One of those movies that you can watch over and over and over again...will NEVER get old!!!
Birmingham, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love the classic 80s movie,  Back to the Future . Great story, and great acting by Michael J Fox as Marty McFly. The characters are funny, and it has a great soundtrack from Huey Lewis and The News. Action filled as well. I can watch this one over and over, and never tire.
Grand Rapids , MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Loved this movie as a kid and still love it as a "grown up", such a classic, and a great movie to show my kids. It's super fun, love the cast and the music. Great story. This movie has influenced so much of pop culture! The 2nd and 3rd movie are really good too
Bethpage, NY
One of my favorite movies of all time! I'm happy to have this DVD in my collection and have watched it more times than I can count. The soundtrack is great and the story is very entertaining. A true classic that is a must see! Highly recommend!
Dallas, TX
This movie is a classic. I love all three. I can watch all day. Its funny and the actors was amazing.
Mocksville, NC
Yes! Fun fun fun. I love all the movies. Takes u back when life was a Lil easier. We all wanted those hoverboards!
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of those series you can never get enough of and just watch over and over again! It's so interesting and has a decent amount of humor!
Sumter, Sc
Great movie. It's kind of weird to watch how they thought they future would be which is now our present time. Love the movie overall. Great for the whole family to watch. I highly recommend this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...