BY BACK TO NATURE

Back to Nature 100% Natural Vanilla Almond Agave Granola.
Since 1960.
Crunchy clusters of whole grain rolled oats with almonds of pure enjoyment.
Naturally flavored.
7g fiber per serving.
Contains 5g total fat per serving. see more...

Back to Nature Vanilla Almond Agave 100% Natural Granola
  • "It's is perfect for putting on plain greek yogurt with a touch of honey for breakfast." in 1 review
  • "It's a great healthy snack or for breakfast!" in 1 review
Kaila F.
It’s not too sweet and it’s not overwhelming with almonds. It’s really good by itself and even with yogurt. I prefer to eat it was Siggi's Yogurt Icelandic Style Strained Non-Fat Vanilla because the combination is amazing. I got mines at wegmans. I’m not sure if other places have it but it was only 4.99$
Marley P.
Yummy, yummy, yummy! I love that this granola is so simple and not too sweet. I like to make my own granola, but sometimes it's easier to just buy premade. This brand is pretty decently priced, and I've been able to find it in a couple different stores.
katy s.
I like that this is sweetened with agave instead of honey because as a vegan, it can be difficult to find 'healthy' granola that does not contain  honey. I like to put this on top of soy yogurt for a dessert that's super crunchy! Love the texture and definitely overall satisfied.
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL
This is the best granola! It has quality ingredients, and I especially like the big clusters. I use it on top of my Greek yogurt. It's also good as just a snack alone. My 3-year old daughter also really likes it, which is great, because it is a healthy snack for her.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Oh my goodness gracious. this is my favorite granola snack ever. the flavor is amazing and so is the price. such a great selection inside the bag. i really enjoy eating healthy so this is my guilty pleasure. i really suggest eating with a yummy yogurt
R B.
Perfect for both plain and vanilla yogurt ( i prefer Stoneybrook yogurt) and very affordable for a decent sized container. I used to buy Chobani and Shoprite Organic, but this is the best taste, price, and promise of organic validity!
Savannah B.
Boaz, AL
I really love this! It's a great healthy snack or for breakfast! It's so good with yogurt or cereal! I love the taste as we'll because some granola leaves a weird taste in my mouth an this does not!
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
I really love this.top it off to your favorite cereal,yogurt and more.It doesn't have to be plain and boring,you can be creative with this product and that's why I like it so much
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
The agave they used to naturally sweeten this is amaaazing! The vanilla almonds are really really tasty and you can mix this product with just about anything... very versatile
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
I absolutely love to put this in plain greek yogurt! I add some fruit and the granola to the yogurt for breakfast and it's quick and easy and filling! I also love almonds so it's a plus.
Courtney H.