BY BACK TO NATURE

No Preservatives No Artificial Ingredients 100% Natural For Nearly 50 Years, Out Passion At Back To Nature Has Been Creating Great-Tasting Wholesome Foods From The Good Things Nature Gives Us. For Our 100% Natural Harvest Blend, Sweet Raisins, Crunchy Almonds, Pumpkin And Sunflower Seeds Are Blended With Pecans And Chewy Sun-Dried Apricots. Simple Ingredients. Simply Delicious. Simply Good. Product Of The Usa see more...

• This looks delicious, where would I buy this?2 Answers
  • Me gusta mucho y tiene un sabor delicioso tiene que proba...3 Answers
  • Is this a good Brand for trail mix? What's the price range? 18 Answers
Ernestine P.
Brawley , CA
My Favorite Halloween "Trick or Treat". I have been addicted to "Back To Nature Trail Mix Bar Harbor Blend" - 10.5 oz. since the day I tasted it. I recieved a sample in the mail from "Back To Nature" Trail Mix Bar Harbor Blend - 10.5 oz. and I fell in love with this snack instantly. I love that it's very healthy for my family and I, the different nuts, fruits, and all the good stuff in it are so delicious and is a very satisfying snack for in between meals or just to munch on. I'm always searching for good snacks for my family and I definately have this on my weekly grocery list, my "must have" snacks that go with me on weekend getaways, hanging out by the pool, or just a snack to have while watching a movie. My children love it and that's an important reason I will keep this trail mix in my cupboard at all times. I recommend it to everyone who wants a healthy, delicious, and nutritious snack that you and your whole family will enjoy and love.
becky b.
Jasper, AL
With a family that is constantly on a go, this trail mix is perfect for myself, my husband and my kids! It is one of my to go snacks for traveling, walking, going to the park, going to the lake, it goes just about everywhere we go! Price is always a huge hit and miss for us, we know how much we have, how much to spend and I do not like going off budget at all but this is one product that is very affordable, yummy, worth buying again and again.
Mai T.
A mix of dried berries, nuts, and chocolates. These are great to carry around so you don't go starving. I have these in my car and in my bag everywhere I go, just so I can snack on a couple of these if I'm out and there are no food place nearby.
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
When I go on a hike, this is my go to snack that I always must bring with it. Gives me the perfect amount of sweet and salty without putting too many calories inside my body. It also gives me the perfect amount of energy whenever I am running low
Adriana V.
Oxford, CT
Trail mix is a lovely and healthy way to avoid snacking. This will provide protein to you body and help influence better choices. It is also very tasty and I would recommend this to all who enjoy healthy snacks
Kenia O.
I tried these for the very first time today, the snack packs and my goodness 😍 I am so picky when it comes to trail mix or dry fruit but this is so good!!! Not sure where to buy as I got it from my mothers house but I will be on the hunt for them. Makes a great snack
Alaina M.
Gilbert, AZ
I like this trail mix because it's not only tasty but it's has more nuts and fruits that are healthy rather then other brands that package up candy or processed snacks and label it Trail Mix. I actually don't feel guilty eating this stuff!
Mikaela G.
Hanover Twp, PA
These taste so amazing, they're really healthy for you and easy to find at local store! Plus they're in expensive --def a must
Emily c.
My favorite snack! Just the right blend of almonds, chocolate and cranberries to satisfy all my cravings. Quick and easy, too!
Ashleigh M.
Columbia, SC
i love this brand - their granolas are my favorite to put in greek yogurt as a great breakfast food thats healthy and tasty
Idalia F.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good Brand for trail mix? What's the price range?
Me gusta mucho y tiene un sabor delicioso tiene que probarlo.
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
This looks delicious, where would I buy this?
Natasha L.
Ramsey, MN
Are these healthy? Or at least taste good)