BY BACK TO NATURE

No Preservatives No Artificial Ingredients 100% Natural For Nearly 50 Years, Out Passion At Back To Nature Has Been Creating Great-Tasting Wholesome Foods From The Good Things Nature Gives Us. For Our 100% Natural Harvest Blend, Sweet Raisins, Crunchy Almonds, Pumpkin And Sunflower Seeds Are Blended With Pecans And Chewy Sun-Dried Apricots. Simple Ingredients. Simply Delicious. Simply Good. Product Of The Usa see more...

• This looks delicious, where would I buy this?2 Answers
  • Me gusta mucho y tiene un sabor delicioso tiene que probarlo.3 Answers
  • Is this a good Brand for trail mix? What's the price range? 18 Answers
Mai T.
Mai T.
Foodie Expert
A mix of dried berries, nuts, and chocolates. These are great to carry around so you don't go starving. I have these in my car and in my bag everywhere I go, just so I can snack on a couple of these if I'm out and there are no food place nearby.
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Hyde Park, NY
Trail mix is a lovely and healthy way to avoid snacking. This will provide protein to you body and help influence better choices. It is also very tasty and I would recommend this to all who enjoy healthy snacks
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
This trail mix blend has s great variety of flavor. It tastes great and is the perfect snack to get me moving mid-day.
Lujan F.
Lujan F.
Foodie Expert
Omg loooove it , really tasty , I buy these every week and it's really worth it , healthy too
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
This is a very good product!! Love the flavor especially one of my favorite!!
Kenia O.
Kenia O.
Foodie Expert
I tried these for the very first time today, the snack packs and my goodness ūüėć I am so picky when it comes to trail mix or dry fruit but this is so good!!! Not sure where to buy as I got it from my mothers house but I will be on the hunt for them. Makes a great snack
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Gilbert, AZ
I like this trail mix because it's not only tasty but it's has more nuts and fruits that are healthy rather then other brands that package up candy or processed snacks and label it Trail Mix. I actually don't feel guilty eating this stuff!
Mikaela G.
Mikaela G.
Hanover Twp, PA
These taste so amazing, they're really healthy for you and easy to find at local store! Plus they're in expensive --def a must
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
i love this brand - their granolas are my favorite to put in greek yogurt as a great breakfast food thats healthy and tasty
megan c.
megan c.
Odenville, AL
Foodie Expert
These are amazing I put them in a lot of stuff. They don't have an odd taste to them either
Idalia F.
Idalia F.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good Brand for trail mix? What's the price range?
Me gusta mucho y tiene un sabor delicioso tiene que probarlo.
Brittnee B.
Brittnee B.
RAEFORD, NC
Foodie Expert
This looks delicious, where would I buy this?
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Ramsey, MN
Foodie Expert
Are these healthy? Or at least taste good)