Back to Nature Sweet Potato Cinnamon Crackers

New Simple Ingredients.&Nbsp; Simply Delicious.&Nbsp; Simply Good. 100% Natural Made With Real Vegetables Made With Whole Grain* No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors, Or Colors No Hydrogenated Oils No Cholesterol Wheat Flour, Sweet Potato, Sea Salt, &Amp; Cinnamon For Over 50 Years, Back To Nature Has Been Passionate About Creating Foods With Wholesome Grains, Real Nutrition, And The Delicious Flavors Of Nature Without Artificial Preservatives, Flavors, Or Colors.&Nbsp; We Start With Honest Ingredients And Combine Them To Create Great-Tasting Recipes From The Good Things Nature Gives Us. Here's The Great Stuff About Sweet Potato &Amp; Cinnamon Crackers These Crunchy Crackers Are Made With 100% Natural Ingredients.&Nbsp; Deliciously Delightful With Pieces Of Real Potato That You Can See, And Seasoned With Just The Right Amount Of Roasted Garlic.&Nbsp; You'll Love The Way They Taste! Our Commitment To Sustainability... This Carton Is Made Of 100% Recycled Paperboard With At Least 55% Made From Those Items Recycled By People Like You.&Nbsp; Thanks For Doing Your Part!&Nbsp; Our Carton Manufacturing Facility Reuses And Recycles More Than 95% Of The Solid Wastes From The Process.&Nbsp; Plus, Our Cartons Are Printed With Inks Derived From Vegetables - Meaning These Inks Come From Renewable Resources, Such As Soy, Flax And Tree Nuts. And Our Earth. Back To Nature Is A Proud Supporter Of The Nature Conservancy, A Leading Conservation Organization Working Around The World To Protect Ecologically Important Lands And Waters For Nature And People.&Nbsp; Since 1951, The Nature Conservancy Has Protected 119 Million Acres Of Land And 5,000 Miles Of Rivers Worldwide.&Nbsp; Back To Nature Is Committed To This Cause Because We Believe Preserving Nature Leads To A Healthy Planet, Which In Turn, Allows For Healthier And Happier People. 1-866-536-6946 Made In Canada *Nutritionists Recommend Eating 3 Or More Servings Of Whole Grain Foods Per Day (About 16G Per Serving Or At Least 48G Per Day). see more...

• These sound great. Where do you buy them?2 Answers
Amy M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Back to Nature brand, but I found these to be... strange. Maybe that's due to my expectations. I was expecting something different. Sweeter maybe? I also like to pair my crackers with cheese and I couldn't find anything that went well.
Alissa S.
These have got to be my favorite !!!!! You don't even realize how good they are for you because it taste like you should feel guilty for snacking on it ..but nope !!!
Candace B.
Ok. Are these crackers, or a dessert?! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these things! Lightly dusted with sugar, and cinnamon, the flavor reminds me of a pumpkin pie in a cracker form. They are an affordable way to satisfy your sweet tooth without wrecking your diet, just don't eat the whole box!
Ellie P.
New York , NY
I LOVE these chips! They are the perfect sweet cracker but are still relatively healthy! They box lasts me a very long time and they are very affordable. They keep me very satisfied when I each them for lunch. I am a repeat consumer however my Whole Foods does not always carry this flavor.
Kayla C.
Omg these are so good. I love the flavor! They are the bees knees when I have parties at my house They go well with some of my homemade dips such as hummus or cheese dip. I also pair them with pepperoni and cheese for my guests. ALways a favorite at my house.
Colleen A.
Littlestown, PA
These are SOO good! I usually eat these with a wedge of laughing cow cheese for a delicious satisfying mid day or afternoon snack. The taste of these is to die for and they are just enough cinnamon.
Kortney G.
Sylvania, GA
I was surprised when I first tasted these crackers. I was expecting them to be sweet, but they weren't. They have a mild cinnamon flavor, with a little salt added. They are super yummy! I like that I can see the pieces of sweet potatoes in the crackers. I will definitely buy them again!
Allyson L.
THESE ARE SO GOOOD!!! I love sweet potato and cinnamon in general and put together they make an amazing snack!!!! I highly recommend these. And I love this brand so much!
Maritza D.
Hollywood, FL
Back to Nature Sweet Potato Cinnamon Crackers are absolutely delicious! They are great alone. They have the perfect balance of sweetness without overly sugary. They are also great for small kids snacks. I like the small list of ingredients on this brand.
Laura F.
Doral, FL
Que mejor que unas galletas que sabes que estan elaboradas de la mejor calidad. me gustan y me parece que si usan los vegetales como tal, no las siento artificial.
Rebecca T.
Marshalltown, IA
These sound great. Where do you buy them?