Back to Nature Sunflower Basil Crackers, 6.5 oz uploaded by Ashley W.

BY BACK TO NATURE

Wheat Flour, Sunflower Seeds, br Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Basil 100% Natural 1 Made with Whole Grain* ~ 5g Per Serving 3 No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors or Colors 5 No Hydrogenated Oils 4 No Cholesterol Here s the Great Stuff About Sunflower Basil Crackers br These delectable crackers are an expertly paired combination of crunchy sunflower kernels and fragrant basil. A touch of sea salt and a dash of black peer help complete this delicious taste you ll absolutely love. Back to Nature Since 1960 br For over 50 years, Back to Nature has been passionate about creating foods with wholesome grains, real nutrition, and the delicious flavors of nature without artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors. We start with honest ingredients and combine them to create great-tasting recipes from the good things nature gives us. Our Commitment to Sustainability. br see more...

Life W.
Yummy and delicious! My kids enjoy these with hummus or guacamole! You can’t go wrong with most flavors! I’ve been buying for years! I like that they are unique I cannot really compare them. They’re my healthiest choice.
Ashley W.
Cedarburg, WI
Since I started trying to eat healthier, I tried these! They are okay flavored nothing to special but they are even better with a cheese spread with!!
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
I usually love Nature brand! I have not seen these yet. I think they would taste good and they look healthy.
QUEEN U.
One of my go to snacks . love the taste.i mean what's there not to love about this product? The taste is so life giving.lol and its so filling.