BY BACK TO NATURE

Crunchy Clusters of Whole Grain Rolled Oatsbr With Sunflower Seeds and Pumpkin Seeds 100% Natural 2 Excellent Source of Whole Grain ~ 25g Per Serving 1 No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors or Colors 6 Dietary Fiber ~ 3g Per Serving 5 Trans Fat ~ 0g Per Serving 4 Sweetened with Natural Ingredients Back to Nature Since 1960 br For over 50 years, Back to Nature has been passionate about creating foods with wholesome grains, real nutrition, and the delicious flavors of nature without artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors. We start with honest ingredients and combine them to create great-tasting recipes from the good things nature gives us. Here s the Great Stuff About Sunflower Pumpkin Seed Granolabr These classic shortbread cookies contain only the finest organic ingredients and are baked to perfection. Made with organic enriched flour and organic butter see more...

Kate W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love granola. The biggest problem I have with granola is that it's almost always way too sweet. This brand/flavor is perfect. I wish there were more clusters, since I just eat it straight from the bag, but overall I can eat this anytime of the day to fulfill that sweet (but not too sweet) crunchy snack craving.
Trisha K.
This is my newest favorite granola mix. It's salty and sweet without being totally unhealthy! I eat it for my mid morning snack along with some fruit, and it really helps me stay focused and satisfies my cravings. Also, seeds are my favorite snack, so this is perfect for me.
Samantha M.
Colchester, VT
This stuff is amazing. Love the pumpkin because it's so refreshing and a great snack! A definitely a product I would recommend.