Back to Nature Spinach & Roasted Garlic Crackers

by Back to Nature

New Simple Ingredients.&Nbsp; Simply Delicious.&Nbsp; Simply Good. 100% Natural Made With Real Vegetables Made With Whole Grain* No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors, Or Colors No Hydrogenated Oils No Cholesterol Wheat Flour, Spinach, Roasted Garlic, &Amp; Sea Salt For Over 50 Years, Back To Nature Has Been Passionate About Creating Foods With Wholesome Grains, Real Nutrition, And The Delicious Flavors Of Nature Without Artificial Preservatives, Flavors, Or Colors.&Nbsp; We Start With Honest Ingredients And Combine Them To Create Great-Tasting Recipes From The Good Things Nature Gives Us. Here's The Great Stuff About Spinach &Amp; Roasted Garlic Crackers These Crunchy Crackers Are Made With 100% Natural Ingredients.&Nbsp; Deliciously Delightful With Pieces Of Real Spinach That You Can See, And Seasoned With Just The Right Amount Of Roasted Garlic.&Nbsp; You'll Love The Way They Taste! Our Commitment To Sustainability... This Carton Is Made Of 100% Recycled Paperboard With At Least 55% Made From Those Items Recycled By People Like You.&Nbsp; Thanks For Doing Your Part!&Nbsp; Our Carton Manufacturing Facility Reuses And Recycles More Than 95% Of The Solid Wastes From The Process.&Nbsp; Plus, Our Cartons Are Printed With Inks Derived From Vegetables - Meaning These Inks Come From Renewable Resources, Such As Soy, Flax And Tree Nuts. And Our Earth. Back To Nature Is A Proud Supporter Of The Nature Conservancy, A Leading Conservation Organization Working Around The World To Protect Ecologically Important Lands And Waters For Nature And People.&Nbsp; Since 1951, The Nature Conservancy Has Protected 119 Million Acres Of Land And 5,000 Miles Of Rivers Worldwide.&Nbsp; Back To Nature Is Committed To This Cause Because We Believe Preserving Nature Leads To A Healthy Planet, Which In Turn, Allows For Healthier And Happier People. 1-866-536-6946 Made In Canada *Nutritionists Recommend Eating 3 Or More Servings Of Whole Grain Foods Per Day (About 16G Per Serving Or At Least 48G Per Day).

Where can I purchase these ?
Are these similar to wheat thins? Or are they better? Also where are they found and how much do they cost? I'm looking for a healthy snack to send to work with my fiancé.
These look really good! Where is a common place store to buy them and in what state are you from?
Start your review of Back to Nature Spinach & Roasted Garlic Crackers!
How would you rate this product?
kissimmee FL
All d e l I c I o u s!!!!!! This brand is all good! I love everything always!!!!!!!!!!!
These crackers are good because i love spinach and garlic which both are good for you.
Binghamton, NY
I love anything spinach, and garlic so these are absolutely delicious to me!
I love anything spinach, and garlic so these are absolutely delicious to me!
Tulsa, OK
A healthy snack, good with dips or by themselves. I love these!
A healthy snack, good with dips or by themselves. I love these!
Calexico, CA
Me agrada que sea naturales y la combinación de sabor de espinaca con ajo rostizado me pare muy buena y combina bien con todo tipo de sopa, pienso que no requiere agregarles ningún producto estas cracker, porque tienen muy buen sabor. por lo que son perfectas para acompañar una sopa. o comerlas solas.
Simply better than healthy? Very good, light, do not fatten too much, good to accompany a meal or because not a cheese spread. Very rich and easy to carry anywhere. Very recommendable. I would buy them again. In Argentina are difficult to achieve