Back to Nature Spinach & Roasted Garlic Crackers

by Back to Nature

New Simple Ingredients.&Nbsp; Simply Delicious.&Nbsp; Simply Good. 100% Natural Made With Real Vegetables Made With Whole Grain* No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors, Or Colors No Hydrogenated Oils No Cholesterol Wheat Flour, Spinach, Roasted Garlic, &Amp; Sea Salt For Over 50 Years, Back To Nature Has Been Passionate About Creating Foods With Wholesome Grains, Real Nutrition, And The Delicious Flavors Of Nature Without Artificial Preservatives, Flavors, Or Colors.&Nbsp; We Start With Honest Ingredients And Combine Them To Create Great-Tasting Recipes From The Good Things Nature Gives Us. Here's The Great Stuff About Spinach &Amp; Roasted Garlic Crackers These Crunchy Crackers Are Made With 100% Natural Ingredients.&Nbsp; Deliciously Delightful With Pieces Of Real Spinach That You Can See, And Seasoned With Just The Right Amount Of Roasted Garlic.&Nbsp; You'll Love The Way They Taste! Our Commitment To Sustainability... This Carton Is Made Of 100% Recycled Paperboard With At Least 55% Made From Those Items Recycled By People Like You.&Nbsp; Thanks For Doing Your Part!&Nbsp; Our Carton Manufacturing Facility Reuses And Recycles More Than 95% Of The Solid Wastes From The Process.&Nbsp; Plus, Our Cartons Are Printed With Inks Derived From Vegetables - Meaning These Inks Come From Renewable Resources, Such As Soy, Flax And Tree Nuts. And Our Earth. Back To Nature Is A Proud Supporter Of The Nature Conservancy, A Leading Conservation Organization Working Around The World To Protect Ecologically Important Lands And Waters For Nature And People.&Nbsp; Since 1951, The Nature Conservancy Has Protected 119 Million Acres Of Land And 5,000 Miles Of Rivers Worldwide.&Nbsp; Back To Nature Is Committed To This Cause Because We Believe Preserving Nature Leads To A Healthy Planet, Which In Turn, Allows For Healthier And Happier People. 1-866-536-6946 Made In Canada *Nutritionists Recommend Eating 3 Or More Servings Of Whole Grain Foods Per Day (About 16G Per Serving Or At Least 48G Per Day).

Where can I purchase these ?
Are these similar to wheat thins? Or are they better? Also where are they found and how much do they cost? I'm looking for a healthy snack to send to work with my fiancé.
These look really good! Where is a common place store to buy them and in what state are you from?
Start your review of Back to Nature Spinach & Roasted Garlic Crackers!
How would you rate this product?
Their can be no denying how great this product is. Many products claim that they work . The problem is many people are different from each other and not all products can usually work on everyone. Except this fantastic product that always works great.
Excellent cracker to serve with a spread or just to east one it’s own. The flavor of the garlic and spinach come through beautifully! I love serving these with a little cream cheese.
Tasty and flavorful guilt-free snack! Delicious alone or with cheese. Love Back to Nature brand because you know you're eating only natural healthy ingredients/
Huntsville, AL
Purchased at: Amazon
I love to have these crackers with cheese as a snack in between meals if I feel like I need to eat. They are good and healthy and taste wonderful.
These are my favorite crackers. They have such and real taste. They are so addicting! I will eat the whole box in one sitting if I'm not careful
Medford
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
These are so so yummy! I love these with hummus it even taste good as is I really enjoy these. It seemed gross to me at first but it's good!
Knoxville, TN
Great on a cheese board and has a many versatile pairings. Like that there are actually vegetables in the ingredients and not just flavorings
These are the perfect cracker - packed with flavor but on the healtheir side. This is how you get a little spinach into your kid's diet ;)
Saint Paul, MN
I love these crackers and they go well with charcuterie, cheese, and hummus. I always get good comments at parties about these crackers.
Rochester, NY
This is a great snack. Super tasty with a great flavor and texture, and they are healthy for you! Also they are great with a dip