Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCrackersBack to Nature
Spinach & Roasted Garlic Crackers, 65 oz, (Pack of 6)

Back to Nature Spinach & Roasted Garlic Crackers, 6.5 oz, (Pack of 6)

by Back to Nature

Back to Nature Spinach & Roasted Garlic Crackers: Wheat flour, spinach, roasted garlic, and sea salt No artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors No hydrogenated oils Made with real vegetables

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Back to Nature Spinach & Roasted Garlic Crackers, 6.5 oz, (Pack of 6)!
Brenton K.
Tyrone
Purchased at: Walmart
I was first introduced to these at a fine art gallery show. This has been in my kitchen ever since. They taste great satisfying and are healthy as well. And they work well with a sandwich or simply a great snack for the holidays!
Daniela G.
Long Is City, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Este producto es lo máximo de buena calidad buena variedad de colores buena textura, colores, y de buena accesibilidad
Courtney B.
The flavor of these is really great. I really enjoyed the cracker while I was eating them. But they left an odd after taste that took forever to get rid of.
Isabelle K.
Raleigh, NC
These crackers have a unique, but delicious flavor that pairs well with cheese or tastes great alone! I got mine at my local Whole Foods and I couldn’t wait to get home and try them! I’ll definitely be bringing these to my next event!
Shelby O.
Westfield, WI
These crackers are one of my favorites. They're super tasty just to snack on as is, my boyfriend loved them, too! I would definitely repurchase. And I would recommend them to anyone looking to try a new cracker.
Natalia R.
Chula Vista, CA
AMAZING CRACKERS! the garlic flavor is super good love to pair them with my favorite hummus!
Matti G.
Cleveland, TN
These crackers are so delicious!! I tend to love spinach flavored anything but these really hit the spot. Sometimes they can leave an odd after taste, but I will definitely be buying more of them! Highly recommended.
Andreiona H.
Orlando
This was okay, I only tried them once and it took me eating quite a few for me to start liking them more. I had to get use to the flavor. Which is surprising because I love spinach and garlic anything

Looking for your answer?