BY BACK TO NATURE

Back to Nature Spinach & Roasted Garlic Crackers: Wheat flour, spinach, roasted garlic, and sea salt No artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors No hydrogenated oils Made with real vegetables see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shelby O.
Westfield, WI
These crackers are one of my favorites. They're super tasty just to snack on as is, my boyfriend loved them, too! I would definitely repurchase. And I would recommend them to anyone looking to try a new cracker.
Matti G.
Cleveland, TN
These crackers are so delicious!! I tend to love spinach flavored anything but these really hit the spot. Sometimes they can leave an odd after taste, but I will definitely be buying more of them! Highly recommended.
Andreiona H.
Orlando
This was okay, I only tried them once and it took me eating quite a few for me to start liking them more. I had to get use to the flavor. Which is surprising because I love spinach and garlic anything
Natalia R.
AMAZING CRACKERS! the garlic flavor is super good love to pair them with my favorite hummus!