Personal CareBack to Nature
SILK SERUM DROPS Frizz Control 6 fl oz

Back To Nature SILK SERUM DROPS Frizz Control 6 fl oz

by Back to Nature

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Back To Nature SILK SERUM DROPS Frizz Control 6 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Audrey C.
Martinsville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
You guys! I found this bottle at my local Kroger and it was incredibly cheap. But this little bottle packs a punch. The serum inside is so silky. I’ve used this on sunburns for my husband, it healed his skin much quicker. This stuff works!
Kellie A.
Winfield, MO
I was told this would help detangle my kids hair due to them having my crazy, curly hair! I went to Kroger and bought it and couldnt wait to try it! Gave my 3 youngest a bath and crossed my fingers and before I knew it my kids hair was not a rats nest/matted like a dog anymore :) !!! I use it everytime I brush my childrens hair and of course I use it on myself as well!! Highly recommend this product!!
Jessyca I.
Gainesville,GA
I found this at my Kroger, my youngest has SUPER dry, frizzy curly hair, I used this with all soft shampoo and conditioner and it makes their hair SO shiny and soft, and a LITTLE goes a long way, i usually use the garnier oil but tbh I think I like this even better!

Looking for your answer?