BY BACK TO NATURE

Back to Nature Organic Shells & Cheddar Dinner.
Since 1960.
No artificial preservatives or flavors.
Certified organic cheddar cheese.
Enlarged to show texture.
USDA organic. see more...

China G.
Lake Village, IN
I love Back to Nature more and more! This mac and cheese is delicious AND organic. The kids feel better about eating it and I feel good about giving it to them. The flavor is better than Kraft, yes BETTER!
Alana A.
Macungie, PA
Going to be honest, nothing is organic about this "back to nature" brand, which is actually a product of Kraft I believe. They market their products as healthy and organic, which all you have to do is read the ingredients. I would not recommend, even though they taste satisfying.
Larissa M.
My kids love their mac 'n cheese...and if we can find one that isn't as processed as the typical boxed stuff, it makes mom happy.
Emily L.
I love giving the organics to my son! The flavor is a little different than I am used to, but he really loves it!
Caroline B.
Pricey, great ingredients and idea but my kids didn't like it. I had to give it away to another family.