Back To Nature Sesame & Tarragon Crackers ( 6x6.5 OZ) uploaded by Andreina L.

BY BACK TO NATURE

Sesame Tarragon Crackers, 6.5 oz, 2 pk see more...

Andreina L.
Doral, FL
Me gusta el sabor
Si lo sabes conservar se matiene crocante pero casi siempre me acabo la caja en un momento (es que te da ganas de seguir y sin darte cuenta ya se han terminado)
Adriana G.
I love Sesame seeds but these crackers are hard and if you bite it wrong, it stabs the roof of your mouth. These weren't my favorite especially the tarragon flavor.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I like these crackers because they are crispy and tasty. The flavor is not too over powering and over whelming that my children can't eat thwm. My husband loves to put cheese and toppings on these crackers because they are crispy and flakes but also flavorful and add an extra Lil spark to any snacking occasion.
Jennifer H.
This is such a delicious snack! Seriously! The ingredient list is wonderful with limited bad things and great healthy ingredients. The taste is good and they never go stale in my house! ;) I believe the price of the crackers are good for the quality. Overall I will continue to buy!
Marissa W.
Burbank, CA
The flavor in these crackers is definitely brought out by the sesame & tarragon. I love to dip these crackers in hummus dips to really help compliment the crackers. I get compliments when I bring these crackers to dinner parties!
Bobbie Jo U.
Powell, WY
The flavor of these is pretty good. I think the tarragon really compliments the sesame. We enjoy these with some cheese and sometimes salami. If you are on the fence with these you should probably just buy them.
Audrey C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these crackers so much. They're neutral enough to compliment cheese but flavored enough to eat on their own as a snack. They are a little pricey but I think it's worth it, that's the only reason I would give them 4 stars.
Elizabeth E.
Although we do not purchase a vast amount of pre processed foods, Back To Nature's selection is always our go to for crackers. They tend to be lower in sodium and always taste better!
Anna L.
I really love these crackers. I eat them with cream cheese or a slice of cheese. The flavor is really good and they are healthier than other brands!
Nell L.

These are now my favorite cracker. They go wonderfully with soups and chili, or on their own as a delightful not-too-salty snack.