Add a Photo

By BACK TO NATURE
#295 in Crackers
Back To Nature Multigrain Flax Seeded Flatbread Crackers.
No artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors.
No hydrogenated oils.
Since 1960.
Wheat flour, golden flax seed, millet, brown flax seed, triticale, barley, rye, & whole grain rolled oats.
Of pure enjoyment.
Morgan F.
Morgan F.

Love these flax crackers. Healthy alternative to ritz and great for digestive health! This healthy fracker snack pairs great with dips and cheeses!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Sharon, MA

Delicious! Tasty with toppings, or alone. A bit more expensive than other brands, but I haven't found a satisfying replacement from a store brand.
Nicky B.
Nicky B.
Brentwood , TN

I keep these around whenever possible because they can be used in multiple ways and are always healthy alternative when I need something crunchy
jessica t.
jessica t.
Bremerton, Wa

I have to be honest, these crackers weren't a top choice for my family. We're into healthy foods but these are too grainy and crunchy for us.
Laura Z.
Laura Z.
Sacramento, CA

These crackers are healthy but still taste so yummy! i always have these as my afternoon snack and they keep me full until dinner time!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Easton, PA

These are a great addition to crackers when resenting cheeses at a party. They're healthy and complimentary to all types of fromage :)
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Bentonville, AR

Very tasty! Great with hummus and olives. I've found these in most grocery stores. Highly recommend, great value and flavor!
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Panorama City, CA

My favorite crackers hand down. I wish more stores carried them. Perfect for casual dinners of fruit, cheese & crackers.
anabel t.
anabel t.
Hollywood, FL

Super saludable , quita el apetito super para llevarla en la cartera , a los ninos tambien le agrada la recomiendo
Tina P.
Tina P.
Santa Clarita, CA

These are a great snack. I usually pair them with some type of cheese or mashed avocado.

Join Now