BY BACK TO NATURE

Back To Nature Multigrain Flax Seeded Flatbread Crackers.
No artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors.
No hydrogenated oils.
Since 1960.
Wheat flour, golden flax seed, millet, brown flax seed, triticale, barley, rye, & whole grain rolled oats.
Of pure enjoyment. see more...

jessica t.
Bremerton, Wa
I have to be honest, these crackers weren't a top choice for my family. We're into healthy foods but these are too grainy and crunchy for us.
Laura Z.
Sacramento, CA
These crackers are healthy but still taste so yummy! i always have these as my afternoon snack and they keep me full until dinner time!
Leslie C.
Panorama City, CA
My favorite crackers hand down. I wish more stores carried them. Perfect for casual dinners of fruit, cheese & crackers.
anabel t.
Hollywood, FL
Super saludable , quita el apetito super para llevarla en la cartera , a los ninos tambien le agrada la recomiendo
Tina P.
Sunland, CA
These are a great snack. I usually pair them with some type of cheese or mashed avocado.
Claudia P.
Birmingham, MI
These flatbread crackers are the best! And the flax seeds helps keep me fuller for longer. They are a good, healthier option compared to other crackers. And the flavor is really nice! Good plain or with some hummus.
Rachel J.
Las Cruces , NM
Absolutely love these type of nature crackers, I purchased these at my local frys grocery. Love the texture of the crunchy. Way better brand and product compared to others. Love the crunch to these that's what is best and the flavor!
Molly J.
Covington , LA
I would probably eat my weight in these crackers if left to my own devices. I love them with hummus or cheese, but they're also good crunched up on top of veggie chili when it's cold outside.
Alissa W.
Tampa, FL
These are great crackers. Good flavor and added benefit of seeds. They are quite pricey for the amount you get though, so I don't purchase them often. Bought from Publix Greenwise.
Sarah F.
This is a fantastic brand with a fantastic taste! Love their idea and ingredients! Highly recommended!