BY BACK TO NATURE

Back To Nature Multigrain Flax Seeded Flatbread Crackers.
No artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors.
No hydrogenated oils.
Since 1960.
Wheat flour, golden flax seed, millet, brown flax seed, triticale, barley, rye, & whole grain rolled oats.
Of pure enjoyment. see more...

Cheyenne K.
Cheyenne K.
The price was a bit higher than I would usually pay, I suppose because of the higher-end ingredients. These were tasty and had a wonderful texture, and paired well with dry cheeses. I like that they are seeded, not enough crackers are. I would definitely recommend these.
Vee S.
Vee S.
Marietta , GA
Foodie Expert
These were ok, but not very flavorful. They filled with fiber and health benefits but not that great in flavor. I was a little disappointed since I have heard so much about them. You have eat them with something like cheese. My daughter didn't like them at all.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Harrisburg, PA
I love all Back to Nature products, and these included! These are very healthy, and taste healthy as well! The best thing about these is the ingredients- I know all of them! Regular brand crackers just don't taste healthy. I think everyone should try these!
Karen R.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX

This cracker is tasty, healthy, and delicious with peanut butter, hummus, other spreads, with salad, and on its own. My kids love them. All Back to Nature products are good quality, tasty products that I feel good about feeding to my family and myself.
Jolianna D.
Jolianna D.
Foodie Expert
These crackers are apart of one of my favorite snacks I love these with cheese and salsa they are very tasteful and have a nice crunch with them they are better then regular crackers because they arnt so soft to break and then don't crumble everywhere
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Foodie Expert
These crackers are good when paired with something else. I find that eating them plain is a little too bland for my taste, however if paired with the right cheese and meat they could be very good :) and possibly some wine
Becky M.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Foodie Expert
I love Flax in everything, it's great for digestion and tastes great in these crackers! Contains flaxseed, whole grains, low sodium. This is the first time I have tried this brand, but would purchase it again.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Huntsville, AL
Good cracker and (relatively) healthy. The flavor is good and pretty much the same as 90% of multigrain products out there. My favorite part is the flax seed they sneak in as well to give you extra omegas
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Love these flax crackers. Healthy alternative to ritz and great for digestive health! This healthy fracker snack pairs great with dips and cheeses!
Nicky B.
Nicky B.
Brentwood, TN
I keep these around whenever possible because they can be used in multiple ways and are always healthy alternative when I need something crunchy