BY BACK TO NATURE

Back To Nature Multigrain Flax Seeded Flatbread Crackers.
No artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors.
No hydrogenated oils.
Since 1960.
Wheat flour, golden flax seed, millet, brown flax seed, triticale, barley, rye, & whole grain rolled oats.
Of pure enjoyment. see more...

Claudia P.
Birmingham, MI
These flatbread crackers are the best! And the flax seeds helps keep me fuller for longer. They are a good, healthier option compared to other crackers. And the flavor is really nice! Good plain or with some hummus.
Rachel J.
Las Cruces , NM
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love these type of nature crackers, I purchased these at my local frys grocery. Love the texture of the crunchy. Way better brand and product compared to others. Love the crunch to these that's what is best and the flavor!
Molly J.
Covington , LA
Foodie Expert
I would probably eat my weight in these crackers if left to my own devices. I love them with hummus or cheese, but they're also good crunched up on top of veggie chili when it's cold outside.
Alissa W.
Tampa, FL
These are great crackers. Good flavor and added benefit of seeds. They are quite pricey for the amount you get though, so I don't purchase them often. Bought from Publix Greenwise.
Sarah J.
Webster, TX
Foodie Expert
These flatbread crackers are perfect to meal prep with! I love to add fresh deli cheese and ham and throw them in my lunch box! They are super affordable and are so healthy especially compared to any other cracker on the market! Just give them a try!
Amy K.
Harrisburg, PA
I love all Back to Nature products, and these included! These are very healthy, and taste healthy as well! The best thing about these is the ingredients- I know all of them! Regular brand crackers just don't taste healthy. I think everyone should try these!
Jolianna D.
Foodie Expert
These crackers are apart of one of my favorite snacks I love these with cheese and salsa they are very tasteful and have a nice crunch with them they are better then regular crackers because they arnt so soft to break and then don't crumble everywhere
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Foodie Expert
These crackers are good when paired with something else. I find that eating them plain is a little too bland for my taste, however if paired with the right cheese and meat they could be very good :) and possibly some wine
Caroline B.
Cambira
Back to nature. Volte para a natureZa. Comidas saudáveis. Ótimo par a a saúde e principalmente para quem está em um processo de reeducação alimentar
Heather C.
Sharon, MA
Delicious! Tasty with toppings, or alone. A bit more expensive than other brands, but I haven't found a satisfying replacement from a store brand.