BY BACK TO NATURE

Back To Nature Multigrain Flax Seeded Flatbread Crackers.
No artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors.
No hydrogenated oils.
Since 1960.
Wheat flour, golden flax seed, millet, brown flax seed, triticale, barley, rye, & whole grain rolled oats.
Of pure enjoyment. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Claudia P.
Birmingham, MI
These flatbread crackers are the best! And the flax seeds helps keep me fuller for longer. They are a good, healthier option compared to other crackers. And the flavor is really nice! Good plain or with some hummus.
Alissa W.
Atlanta, GA
These are great crackers. Good flavor and added benefit of seeds. They are quite pricey for the amount you get though, so I don't purchase them often. Bought from Publix Greenwise.
Heidi B.
Orlando, FL
I typically purchase at my local Publix and I love pairing them with artisanal cheeses! They don't have too much flavor on their own so they don't overpower what I pair them with. I would highly recommend to others because they aren't too expensive and they're relatively healthy!
Vee S.
Marietta , GA
These were ok, but not very flavorful. They filled with fiber and health benefits but not that great in flavor. I was a little disappointed since I have heard so much about them. You have eat them with something like cheese. My daughter didn't like them at all.
Sarah J.
Metairie , LA
These flatbread crackers are perfect to meal prep with! I love to add fresh deli cheese and ham and throw them in my lunch box! They are super affordable and are so healthy especially compared to any other cracker on the market! Just give them a try!
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
I love Flax in everything, it's great for digestion and tastes great in these crackers! Contains flaxseed, whole grains, low sodium. This is the first time I have tried this brand, but would purchase it again.
Amy K.
Harrisburg, PA
I love all Back to Nature products, and these included! These are very healthy, and taste healthy as well! The best thing about these is the ingredients- I know all of them! Regular brand crackers just don't taste healthy. I think everyone should try these!
Jolianna D.
Kissimmee, FL
These crackers are apart of one of my favorite snacks I love these with cheese and salsa they are very tasteful and have a nice crunch with them they are better then regular crackers because they arnt so soft to break and then don't crumble everywhere
Cheyenne K.
The price was a bit higher than I would usually pay, I suppose because of the higher-end ingredients. These were tasty and had a wonderful texture, and paired well with dry cheeses. I like that they are seeded, not enough crackers are. I would definitely recommend these.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX

This cracker is tasty, healthy, and delicious with peanut butter, hummus, other spreads, with salad, and on its own. My kids love them. All Back to Nature products are good quality, tasty products that I feel good about feeding to my family and myself.