Add a Photo

By BACK TO NATURE
#293 in Crackers
Back To Nature Multigrain Flax Seeded Flatbread Crackers.
No artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors.
No hydrogenated oils.
Since 1960.
Wheat flour, golden flax seed, millet, brown flax seed, triticale, barley, rye, & whole grain rolled oats.
Of pure enjoyment.
Şoncodi C.
Şoncodi C.
Satu Mare

The price was a bit higher than I would usually pay, I suppose because of the higher-end ingredients. These were tasty and had a wonderful texture, and paired well with dry cheeses. I like that they are seeded, not enough crackers are. I would definitely recommend these.
Cheyenne K.
Cheyenne K.

Vee S.
Vee S.
Marietta, GA

These were ok, but not very flavorful. They filled with fiber and health benefits but not that great in flavor. I was a little disappointed since I have heard so much about them. You have eat them with something like cheese. My daughter didn't like them at all.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Harrisburg, PA

I love all Back to Nature products, and these included! These are very healthy, and taste healthy as well! The best thing about these is the ingredients- I know all of them! Regular brand crackers just don't taste healthy. I think everyone should try these!
Karen R.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX

This cracker is tasty, healthy, and delicious with peanut butter, hummus, other spreads, with salad, and on its own. My kids love them. All Back to Nature products are good quality, tasty products that I feel good about feeding to my family and myself.
Jolianna D.
Jolianna D.

These crackers are apart of one of my favorite snacks I love these with cheese and salsa they are very tasteful and have a nice crunch with them they are better then regular crackers because they arnt so soft to break and then don't crumble everywhere
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Webster, TX

These flatbread crackers are perfect to meal prep with! I love to add fresh deli cheese and ham and throw them in my lunch box! They are super affordable and are so healthy especially compared to any other cracker on the market! Just give them a try!
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest , NC

These crackers are good when paired with something else. I find that eating them plain is a little too bland for my taste, however if paired with the right cheese and meat they could be very good :) and possibly some wine
Becky M.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO

I love Flax in everything, it's great for digestion and tastes great in these crackers! Contains flaxseed, whole grains, low sodium. This is the first time I have tried this brand, but would purchase it again.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Huntsville, AL

Good cracker and (relatively) healthy. The flavor is good and pretty much the same as 90% of multigrain products out there. My favorite part is the flax seed they sneak in as well to give you extra omegas

Join Now