Back To Nature Reduced Sodium Soup Chicken Tortilla With Red Quinoa Soup 17.4 oz

BY BACK TO NATURE

For over 50 years, Back to Nature has given people truly flavorful, wholesome foods made with simple ingredients. A little heat and a whole lot of flavor, this delicious southwestern-style, gluten free soup features hearty chicken, diced tomatoes, lime, spice and cilantro. We mixed in the ancient grain, red quinoa, for a protein boost with a hearty texture. Good luck trying to share this one. see more...

Dana A.
Arlington
I have tried many of their soups and I love them all. Affordable price with wholesome natural ingredients. Good flavor and great for people who are on the go but don't want to sacrifice their healthy diet.
Alyssa B.
Smyrna, TN
This is my favorite canned/boxed soup. Ever. I love the string like flavor and I can feel good about eating it because it's healthy. I love the addition of quinoa. I have seen this mostly at health food grocery stores.
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine at a store. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!