BY BACK TO NATURE

Wheat Flour, Peanut Butter, br Whole Grain Rolled Oats No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors or Colors 2 No High Fructose Corn Syrup 3 No Hydrogenated Oils Back to Nature Since 1960 br For over 50 years, Back to Nature has been passionate about creating foods with wholesome grains, real nutrition, and the delicious flavors of nature without artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors. We start with honest ingredients and combine them to create great-tasting recipes from the good things nature gives us. Here s the Great Stuff About Peanut Butter Creme Cookies br Picture rich, delicious peanut butter creme sandwiched between two tasty cookies with a tantalizing crunch. It s a smooth, crisp combination you won t be able to resist. That s our Peanut Butter Creme Cookie. Our Commitment to Sustainability. br This carton is made of 100% recycled paperboard with at leas see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Megan M.
These are like the 100% peanut butter version of Oreos which makes them amaaaazing!! They’re full of flavor and soak super well in almond milk. The Creme in the middle is a great texture and isn’t greasy like some sandwich cookies can be. The only con is trying not to eat half the box in one sitting!
Natalie R.
Oak Grove, KY
I absolutely adore these cookies. They are like a nutter butter cookies but a healthier version. I like that they are filling and two satisfies me. My only complaint is I wish the box was resealable and that you didn't have to go through two layer to get to the cookies. (The silver packaging and box) I understand it probably keeps them fresh but when I'm trying to quietly get a snack it makes a bit of noise lol These cookies are definitely a staple in the house.
Jennifer P.
Albuquerque, NM
I haven't let my poor husband eat Girl Scout cookies in years(we still donate). These are a great replacement with better ingredients. Taste just like Do-si-dos!