Back to Nature Organic Stone-Ground Wheat Crackers

by Back to Nature

Back to Nature Organic Stone-Ground Wheat Crackers: USDA organic Organic stoneground wheat flour, safflower oil, whole wheat flakes, whole brown flax seed and sea salt No hydrogenated oils No artificial preservatives, flavors or colors Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Back to Nature Organic Stone-Ground Wheat Crackers!
Drea M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Back to Nature Organic Stone-Ground Wheat Crackers uploaded by Drea M.
Found these while searching for healthy snack alternatives and glad I tried them. They're made sustainability and full of natural, organic ingredients. Best of all they taste great and are satisfying. I usually top them with peanut butter and/or honey but they're tasty on their own too. Less calories and more good stuff than the other popular cracker brands.
Tiesha R.
Brooklyn, NY
They taste good with dip, bit alone they are dry as hell. I got these once, and will never buy them again. Bland bland bland.
Kayleigh H.
Flora, MS
Back to Nature is one of my go to food companies. I love their quality and commitment to great ingredients. Only reason I don’t buy them is because they are a little pricey for a newlywed!
Amie J.
Palmetto , FL
these crackers are delicious and healthy, taste great with cheese or peanut butter, and make a great snack. The ingredients being non gmo definitely is a plus too!
Madison R.
Charlottesville, VA
These are my FAVORITE wheat crackers. So delicious and flavorful. I prefer these over any other brand, and always come back to them. They are little more expensive than its competitors, but I think it is because they are organic. Great alone, with cheese, dips, anything!
Bobbie H.
Starkville, MS
Good crunch and great flavor. Good for just a simple snack or use with a dip. I like to eat them with cheese.
Holly H.
Chattanooga, TN
Greatful for the organic options by this brand for my littles..a truly healthy snack without the harmful chemicals..
Emily M.
Mobile, AL
These crackers are tasty. I only buy them when they are on sale due to price. I like the fact that the box is made of recyled materials and it is an organic product.
Elisha B.
Longview, TX
These crackers are delicious with cheese and just snacking on them by themselves. I personally enjoy them with tuna and chicken salads .
carly B.
NEW YORK, NY
Love these back to nature crackers. I get them at whole foods, and they are reasonably priced. There are also a lot in the box.

Looking for your answer?