Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsBack to Nature
Organic Shells and Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese Dinner, 6 oz Box

Back to Nature Organic Shells and Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese Dinner, 6 oz Box

by Back to Nature

It's 1960, Pasadena, California, and our first product is created in the back of a small health food store: a delicious, naturally low-fat granola. Soon it was our most popular item, and people across the state were asking for more. We responded by developing our Back to Nature family. Over the years, our business has grown but our mission has remained the same: Give people truly flavorful foods made with wholesome ingredients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Back to Nature Organic Shells and Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese Dinner, 6 oz Box!
China G.
Lake Village, IN
I love Back to Nature more and more! This mac and cheese is delicious AND organic. The kids feel better about eating it and I feel good about giving it to them. The flavor is better than Kraft, yes BETTER!
Larissa M.
My kids love their mac 'n cheese...and if we can find one that isn't as processed as the typical boxed stuff, it makes mom happy.
Caroline B.
Pricey, great ingredients and idea but my kids didn't like it. I had to give it away to another family.
Alana A.
Macungie, PA
Going to be honest, nothing is organic about this "back to nature" brand, which is actually a product of Kraft I believe. They market their products as healthy and organic, which all you have to do is read the ingredients. I would not recommend, even though they taste satisfying.
Emily L.
I love giving the organics to my son! The flavor is a little different than I am used to, but he really loves it!

Looking for your answer?