Back To Nature Organic Macaroni & Cheese Dinner uploaded by Latrice H.Back To Nature Organic Macaroni & Cheese Dinner uploaded by Ariel G.

BY BACK TO NATURE #68 in Macaroni & Cheese

Creamy and cheesy, this classic dinner is made with organic cheddar cheese. Taste it and remember your childhood — with a certified organic twist.

• No artificial flavors, preservatives, or synthetic colors
  • A Good source of Calcium & Protein
  • No antibiotics or added hormones
  • Non-GMO*

Buy on Target*
Kim V.
New Orleans
Review for: Organic Macaroni & Cheese Dinner 6 oz more...
This is a great Mac and cheese. It tastes great but I don’t really think it tastes any better than kraft brand but if you are concerned about organic this is the brand for you.
Jessica C.
Prince Frederick, MD
Good tasting and good ingredients. I always get this at target and combine it with the occasional Ibotta promotion. Sometimes I like to add additional cheese, though, as I feel the coating isn't as much as kraft mac and cheese, for example. Overall, I still recommend it for someone who wants a healthier and less artificial mac and cheese.
Jennifer C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I love macaroons but I do know macaroni is supposed to be bad for you so I always just go and buy the organic macaroni would you supposed to not have gluten in it and I am allergic to gluten so I always have to get this macaroni instead of the kraft one which is really sad because the kraft that is really good but now I can still enjoy macaroni
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
We buy these at Costco and they come out to about $.80 a box, everyone in our family loves them. They have an amazing cheese taste and I don't even have to add additional cheese to get the right consistency. For the price and the value and the fact that they are organic, you can't lose purchasing these
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Organic Macaroni & Cheese Dinner 6 oz more...
I really love this mac and cheese. Originally I was a loyal Annie's fan but picked this up at Kroger when they were out of the kind I liked. I was really pleasantly surprised. It is moderately healthy (I mean it's mac & cheese people). Easy to make and a good value.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
Review for: Organic Macaroni & Cheese Dinner 6 oz more...
Sometimes people think that organic products like these can not be as tasty as the unhealthy ones that already exist but I can say they are wrong, this product is quite good and has a great taste, I like because you really do not notice the difference but You definitely know you're eating healthier
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
This is the second option I always by these and it makes happy it's totally organic. It's important to me to feed my daughter right so this definitely gives that peace of mind. They also taste good so that's something she loves.
Lauren S.
Cornwall, PA
This brand always deliver when it comes to flavor and gives you the comfort of knowing you are eating something wholesome and natural. I live an active lifestyle but mac n cheese is my downfall. I grew up on the blue and yellow box and this stuff compares very well taste and texture wise. Very satisfied.
Sur J.
Dont even talk to me when Im eating my Mac and Cheese!!!! When you get one making it you will consume the entire contents! lol -It's cheese and you dont feel gross after eating it. It's affordable, and you know you are getting a healthy food into your body!
Samantha M.
Royal Oak, MI
We don't eat boxed mac & cheese (or any mac & cheese) all the time, but when we do, it's Back to Nature. It's affordable, healthier than the alternative, and super yummy. It definitely surpassed my expectations. We buy this when we're in the need for some comfort! I'd definitely recommend!
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
What other products of this brand have you eaten?