BY BACK TO NATURE

Crunchy Clusters Of Organic Whole Grain Rolled Oats With Organic Cherries And Organic Vanilla. The Smooth Taste Of Organic Vanilla Delicately Balances The Tartness Of Delightful Little Cherries In Our Organic Granola. Sweetened With Organic Fruit Juice And Cane Sugar Excellent Source Of Whole Grain No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors, Colors Usda Organic see more...

Back to Nature Organic Granola 6 Pack

Start your review of Back to Nature Organic Granola 6 Pack!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Vanna L.
I really love Back to Nature granola! I can usually get it at a good price, and it tastes amazing over Greek yogurt, or even by itself! It does have a ton of sugar though, so it isn't the healthiest - but it still makes a yummy treat that's healthier than junk food. I like to put some in baggies and carry it with me on the go if I need a snack!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
I love the Back to Nature brand because all of their ingredients are actually good for you. Their stuff is moderately priced, including this organic granola. This tastes great on it's own, in recipes, or covered in milk as a cereal. I love it and recommend it to others.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
I am a huge granola fan! I Love this brand of granola. It's yummy, mix of oats and seeds. I eat it sometimes with milk, other times just plain. Great quality and something I buy regularly. It's not the cheapest granola but it is a great product.
Maria G.
Newport, PA
The taste of this granola is great and mostly since its cranberry I love cranberry. I like adding it to my cereal or to my Greek yogurt. I found it once at Target, I recommend this to people who like granola
Latanya R.
Aurora, IL
I real love this granola. I use them in my yogurt. Since trying them I have to have it in my yogurt, i won't eat it without it. I taste so good and it fills me up to i don't need anything else with it to eat. I also like to snack on them plain. Yes i will recommend these to my friends.
Whitney Z.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I love back to natures granola. I usually add it in my cereal or yogurt for extra protein and flavor. You can always eat it as a snack and it's easy to fit in your purse or car. I always make my friends try it and they are hooked too now.
Amy R.
Syracuse, NY
I've tried just about all of the flavors they offer in this granola. It's one of my favorites. I eat it just as I would cereal. It's great with a bit of almond milk. It's also a lot more heartier than normal cereal, so you won't get as hungry as quickly with just plain cereal.
Mindy M.
Jacksonville, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I like back to nature but wish it had less sugar. It's tasty but choc full of the white stuff which is so disappointing. Yummy but don't let the word organic fool
You into thinking it's healthy
Kayla L.
This granola is seriously amazing! I love to put it in my oatmeal or my yogurt to add a little crunch and flavor! Whenever I run out I am always back to the store to buy more. I recommend this granola!
Ashlee S.
I love back to nature granola! We don't eat cereal at our house, but we love adding granola to greek yogurt for breakfast! This brand is so tasty. I have not yet had a flavor that I did not really enjoy...and I think I have tried them all!