Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsBack to Nature
Organic Crazy Bugs Macaroni and Cheese, 6 oz Box

Back to Nature Organic Crazy Bugs Macaroni and Cheese, 6 oz Box

by Back to Nature

It's 1960, Pasadena, California, and our first product is created in the back of a small health food store: a delicious, naturally low-fat granola. Soon it was our most popular item, and people across the state were asking for more. We responded by developing our Back to Nature family. Over the years, our business has grown but our mission has remained the same: Give people truly flavorful foods made with wholesome ingredients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Back to Nature Organic Crazy Bugs Macaroni and Cheese, 6 oz Box!
Joy C.
Conestoga , PA
A great snack when served by itself. Serve with a some sliced cucumbers, carrots and chicken nuggets along side it and you have a fun meal. Serve with frozen veggies and cooked, seasoned chicken or beef and you have a healthy version of hamburger helper. Versatile, fast and delicious!
Alex R.
Flagstaff, AZ
I'm an 18 year old. My brother is 28 with a newborn. All of us will eat Crazy Bugs, well, like crazy.
carlei M.
Milton, VT
We love this macaroni and cheese but we wish there was a little less chemicals listed in the ingredients for it to be more natural like it says
Emily O.
Madison, AL
This is the only macaroni and cheese that my son likes! And I love that it's organic and healthier than other options. It tastes great, and the bug shapes make it even better to a two year old. Definitely recommend!
Mary H.
West Pittston, PA
Naturally we purchased this because my daughter loved the idea of bug shaped pasta. It’s pretty good! The pasta is firm, a good texture, doesn’t get soggy or too soft. It’s yummy too! She ate a whole bowl so we’re satisfied.
Shanna P.
El Paso, TX
Love this one. Better flavor than Kraft and with fun shapes. My kids adore it. Between this and Annies I am glad we have better options than Kraft. The ingredients are better, flavors are better. Hands down prefer and recommend.
Trisha C.
Milton, VT
When we eat boxed Mac and cheese in my house, it's usually this one. I've found that the flavor is the most similar to a certain popular brand, but without all of the additives.
Patricia B.
Red Lion
Back to Nature Organic Crazy Bugs Macaroni and Cheese, 6 oz Box uploaded by Patricia B.
Super cheap,good for you and cute shapes are about the only good things I have to say about this. The cheese sauce is really runny and flavorless. Noodles are thick and bland. My 4 year old doesn't eat it but likes the shapes.
Danielle W.
Mt Prospect, IL
This is one of my favorite mac and cheese kinds. I only eat organic mac and cheese that doesn't have artificial dyes so Back to Nature and Annie's bunnies brand are the only 2 brands I know of that meet my standards. This product is very delicious, it is much healthier than other brands yet still extremely delicious. I absolutely love the shape of the macaroni too. The crazy bugs are so cute.
Sofie B.
Kalmar, Sweden
This is a favorite at home. My two host kids love these! They love the shapes and the taste.

Looking for your answer?