BY BACK TO NATURE

Back To Nature Multigrain Flax Seeded Flatbread Crackers: No artificial preservatives, flavors or colors No hydrogenated oils No cholesterol see more...

Lisa D.
These Back To Nature crackers are my absolute favorite! I legit eat them just about every single day. They are super healthy, wonderfully delicious , and packed with all natural and nutritious ingredients.
Anna M.
Oxford , OH
I love how crispy and thin these are but still give you a full and satisfied feeling after eating them. They are slightly more pricey than other crackers but I don't mind given that they are better for you compared to other brands.
Theresa R.
Staten Island , NY
Recently started eating these as a healthy snack. I always keep a few on me at all times. The taste is a tad bland however if you put a small amount of jelly or jam on it it counteracts the bland taste.
Regina P.
Hastings, PA
These are a great healthy snack. I love them but my kids are not crazy about them. They are not that flavorful which is why I believe my kids do not like them.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
These crackers make a great snack. They taste a little bland at first but I sometimes eat them with turkey and it brings out the flavor more.
Destiny P.
Herndon, VA
I love all Back To Nature products because of the ingredients. I specifically love these crackers because they pair along GREAT with hummus.
Emma H.
Sandown, NH
These are very very good as well as good for you. I love finding a snack that doesn't have a lot of fat or calories
Mariah D.
Orange City, FL
At first they seem a bit off, but then you can't stop. Between all four of us they (one box) were gone in one day.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Which flavor is your favorite?