BY BACK TO NATURE

These Bite-Sized Vanilla Cookies Are Great As An On-The-Go Snack Or Simple Dessert.&Nbsp; Feel Free To Nibble. Little Hands And Mouths Alike Will Enjoy The Comforting Vanilla Taste Of These Bite Size Cookies.&Nbsp; Perfect For Grab And Go, You Can Feel Good About Sharing These Cookies For A Snack Or A Dessert - Or Even Taking A Quiet Moment For Yourself.&Nbsp; Just Like You, We At Back To Nature Care About What Is In Our Cookies... And What's Not!&Nbsp; These Mini Vanilla Wafers Are Made With No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors Or Colors.&Nbsp; A Delicious Treat That You Can Feel Good About Sharing With Your Family.&Nbsp; That's What We Are About At Back To Nature. No Artificial Flavors, Colors Or Preservatives No High Fructose Corn Syrup No Hydrogenated Oils Natural Flavor With Other Natural Flavors Cookies...Baked With Mmmm In Mind. Simple Ingredients. Scrumptious Flavors.&Nbsp; From Oatmeal To Chocolate Chunk, You'll Find Our Cookies Free From Artificial Preservatives, Flavors Or Colors-And Absolutely Delicious. &Nbsp;Treat Yourself ! 6- 1.12Oz (32G) Packs/ Net Wt 6.72Oz (192G) Whether It's Feeling The Warm Sand Beneath Your Feet On The Beach, Or The Scent Of A Crisp Autumn Day, Connecting With Nature Is One Of Life's Simple Pleasures.&Nbsp; At Back To Nature ,&Nbsp; Believe You Should Be Able To Get That Same Pleasant Feeling From The Food You Eat, And For Nearly 50 Years, That's Our Mission.&Nbsp; We Start With Honest Ingredients And Combine Them To Create Great-Tasting Recipes That Build On The Good Things Nature Gives Us. When You Enjoy Back To Nature Products, You Can Expect To Find Delicious, Simple Foods Without Artificial Flavors Or Preservatives, Hydrogenated Oils, Or High Fructose Corn Syrup.&Nbsp; With Back To Nature, It's Easy To Make Eating A Pleasure Every Day. Our Passion For Keeping It Simple. &Nbsp; We Are Passionate About Creating Foods With Wholesome Grains, Real Nutrition, And The Delicious Tastes And Flavors Of Nature Without Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Flavors Or Colors. Simple Ingredients.&Nbsp; Simply Delicious.&Nbsp; Simply Good. Questions? 1-866-536-6946 Made In The Canada see more...

Lindsay S.
I loved these! Good vanilla flavor and good portion size. I got them at Grocery Outlet for a great price! They keep well and you can use them as cookies or do a dessert with them. I gave some bags to visitors and they enjoyed them as well.
Tina F.
Morgantown, WV
Back to Nature Mini Vanilla Wafers are bite size flavor powerhouses.
My kids love to share theirs with their friends. We decorated a few by piping smiley faces on them. As good by themselves as in recipes, like vanilla pudding.
Candace P.
Fayetteville, AR
The back to nature cookies are so good! They taste a lot like bigger brands of cookies, but a little better and it is awesome to know that what I'm eating is more natural and contains healthier ingredients
Kate N.
I really like the Back to Nature products. They taste better than a lot of the other products that are the same thing to me. I would recommend any of their foods.
Courtney N.
These are the most delicious vanilla wafers I have tasted. They have a clean vanilla taste with a crisp crunch. They are a pure brand that I trust.
Marianne P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love to give these to my daughters and her friends and to the school so they have a nice lil snack to snack on everyone loves them.
Carla T.
Orlando, FL
These kinda remind me of Nilla wafers but more crumbly but they are still just as delicious i love having these with ice cream!!
Crystal C.
Philadelphia, PA
These are sooo good! I love sticking these in a glass of milk and eating them right before they crumble! So yummy!
Stefanie A.
I absolutely Love dipping these in milk! They're really tasty and could probably go through the whole box alone lol
Bitia P.
I love these,. Perfect for Christmas with my coffee or hot chocolate. Mmm not forgetting the bandana pudding
Alyssa V.
Would I find these in the natural foods section at the grocery store? The box pictures doesn't look familiar.
Brooke H.