BY BACK TO NATURE

Simple Ingredients. Simply Delicious. Simply Good. A Classic Favorite With Lots Of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks. Sweetened With Cane Juice And Brown Rice Syrup. 0G Trans Fat No High Fructose Corn Syrup No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors Or Colors Rainforest Alliance Certified Cocoa Beans see more...

Ashley S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We love this brand and all the products you carry these cookies are hands down my kids only cookies they will eat, they are so good and good for them I don't feel guilty when they beg me for more, and the fact they come in individual packs makes my life so much easier!
Hannah M.
Alpharetta, GA
I love these little cookies!!!! They taste just like Chips Ahoy, just without all of the preservatives and artificial ingredients. A perfect sweet treat for kids and adults alike! I like to crumble them up in yogurt, too. Another tip--they taste awesome if you keep the bag in the fridge!
Alice R.
Lemoore, CA
I love these snacks to put in my step daughters lunch bags! They are all natural so they are healthy compared to the big named brands so I don't feel guilty giving them to her often. I got these at target and trader jos !
Lorena V.
Laredo, TX
These are good with chicken or tuna salad, but never alone. They have a lot of condiments, so they can get annoying real fast. I like the crisp texture and I'd recommend these. Also, keep an eye open, because I've found these at Dollar Tree before.
Ashley B.
My son loves these as well. I love that they're a tad bit healthier, we all win :) I usually have to buy a box a week to keep up with the cookie consumption of my house!! they're delicious and definitely a hit for my son and his friends :)
Victoria T.
Abilene, TX
I really like these as a snack for both myself and my children. First off.. they are really good. They taste great, are all natural and the bags are the perfect size. I like the honey graham flavor. There are 120 calories and 2.5 grams of fat in one bag. None of this two servings in one bag. I often find that many "individual" bags contain more than one serving and are too much for one child. I don't want my child eating two or three servings of cookies! And trust me mine would if allowed. So they are perfect for school lunches or as a snack or treat during the day. I will be buying these again.
Lyndee M.
This are great little packs of cookies. You get enough to satisfy your sweet tooth but it's perfectly portioned so you don't end up eating an entire pack of cookies in one sitting.
Michelle G.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these packs for kids to take to school. A back to school essential made with real ingredients and nothing artificial! Can be found in whole foods and I bought them for the whole past year. Definitely recommend these!
Brittany J.
Super tasty and don't feel as guilty eating a couple of these opposed to chips ahoy or oreo. Very flavorful and the chocolate chip is to die for.
Vanessa R.
Omg these are the best little mini cookies! I love taking these for a snack. they totally met my expectations and are a healthier alternative!