Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsBack to Nature
Macaroni & Cheese Microwavable Dinner 4 Cups 6 Pack

Back to Nature Macaroni & Cheese Microwavable Dinner 4 Cups 6 Pack

by Back to Nature

Real White Cheddar Cheese Helps Give This Meal Its Delicious Flavor. Made With Enriched Macaroni And White Cheddar Cheese. No Artificial Preservatives Or Flavors Good Source Of Calcium 0 G Trans Fat Ready In 3-1/2 Minutes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Back to Nature Macaroni & Cheese Microwavable Dinner 4 Cups 6 Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Shannan C.
Vancouver
Not my all time favorite choice of dinner meals, but it’s cheap and fast when I am on the go. It’s not terry I just prefer to have a nice home cooked meal. It’s your standard MacNcheese.
ANDRE V.
Hartford, CT
I love these because there very easy to make you just have to put them in the microwave and there done there affordable and taste really good
Narla D.
Sandy, UT
Hands down this is their favorite mac and cheese (and they've tried about all of them). It's not a scary artificial color and they say the taste is just right.
0000 0.
Mendota, CA
Macaroni soup so good #follow #beautiful #lovepink #makeup #post #lovepink #follow #beautiful #lovepink
Adamarys O.
Fishers, IN
Easy to make them and super helpful when your sick and don't wanna eat much! They are affordable
Dee D.
Bronx, NY
I love these microwavable mac and cheeses. They are really great for a quick snack or sides. Plus kids love them.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles
Used to eat these in my freshman dorm in college all the time. They're delicious and so practical.
Skye V.
I don't really like these in comparison to others I have tried. It was super affordable but it didn't taste as good. I felt like you could tell it came out of a microwave. The cheese didn't taste real at all. It's not horrible. I don't think I'd eat it unless I was desperate.
Hayley T.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
These are so easy. Say you get hungry and can't wait to boil water then wait for the noodles to cook. You buy these and put them in the microwave and you're set to eat on the go. I buy these all the time, they're delicious.
alexis W.
Gonzales, LA
quick and easy!!! no cons i love this!!! very affordable especially for only 4 cups!! i bought this at walmart or any store lol i eat this maybe once a week if i'm feeling hungry and want something quick and fast to make! very satisfied!

Looking for your answer?