Back to Nature Honey Graham Sticks, 8 oz

by Back to Nature

Honey Graham Sticks 0g Trans Fat 2 No Hydrogenated Oils 3 No high Fructose Corn Syrup 4 No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors or Colors These crunchy, flavorful graham sticks are the essence of a family classic. Made from wheat and graham flours with a touch of pure, golden honey, these 100% natural treats are absolutely delicious. Our Honey Graham Sticks contain no hydrogenated oils, artificial preservatives, flavors or colors of any kind. And consider this - zero grams of trans fat and saturated fat. So munch away on these delightful treats. And feel good about it. It Began Very Simply br 1960 in the back of a small health food store in Pasadena, we created something people really liked: a delicious, naturally low-fat granola. Soon, it was our most popular item, and health food stores across California were asking for it. Our business grew but our mission never changed:

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Back to Nature Honey Graham Sticks, 8 oz!
miramar, FL
I like to buy this type of cookies for my baby because I feel they are very healthy and it is adapted to my budget

Looking for your answer?