Back To Nature Honey Graham Sticks uploaded by skyler B.Back To Nature Honey Graham Sticks uploaded by skyler B.

BY BACK TO NATURE

Back To Nature 100% Natural Honey Graham Sticks.
No artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors.
No hydrogenated oils.
Since 1960.
Of pure enjoyment. see more...

• Do you like these better than the Honey Maid brand?1 Answers
Lindsey L.
Omg these are addicting!!! Minus one star because they aren't as good as old fashioned original graham crackers despite they get the job done when you're craving something similar :) Readily available but not as healthy as the packaging likes to make it seem I feel like...
Ariana O.
Cottage Grove, OR
I like Back to Nature Honey Graham Sticks. I am a fan of anything I can throw in a bag and provide as a "healthy" snack for my children on the go. Most snacks are made of sugar, and this one doesn't break the mold. But I do like that there are fewer chemicals and unnecessary additives in this product.
Amanda P.
My kids love this product! I buy them to send in school lunches. They are thick enough to use as dippers for peanut butter. Other products would break if they dipped. I am a repeat customer and I have to keep myself from eating them all! I would recommend.
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
These are very yummy! They have no high fructose corn syrup though they are sweetened with naturally milled cane sugar. I wish they used honey instead. They are still delicious!
Nice snack to send kids off to school with. Lacks some flavor, a little bland. But it's healthier than a bag of chips and possibly more filling. Great ingredients, have bought once and will again in the future. Recommend to moms for their child's lunches.
Elyse C.
Alliance, OH
These Graham Sticks are amazing and are perfectly portioned. No more mindless eating them right out of the box. Plus these are great for lunches are to keep in the car. My favorite Graham cracker
Kailynn M.
Athens, GA
I love the simple nature of these products and how good they are for being organic and healthy. They are a little more expensive than other snacks, but so worth it.
Lauren L.
I love these! Healthy and delicious snack on the go. I've always loved teddy Graham's but these are a much healthier option. They met my expectations and I'd definitely recommend to others to purchase these
India H.
Antioch, TN
These graham sticks are good, but I prefer the cinnamon ones. They taste sweeter but these are still great. These are great kids or for a quick snack.
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love graham crackers but do not love the fake ingredients used to make them. This snack offers a healthy alternative without sacrificing the taste.
India H.
Antioch, TN
Do you like these better than the Honey Maid brand?