Back to Nature Harvest Whole Wheats

by Back to Nature

100% Whole Grain Baked Crackers 0G Trans Fat Good Source Of Fiber Contains 4.5G Fat Per Serving No Hydrogenated Oils No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors Or Colors These Hearty, Richly Textured Crackers Are A Classic Favorite.&Nbsp; Not A Lightweight Snack, But A Deliciously Crispy, 100% Whole Grain Cracker Full Of Flavor And Substance.&Nbsp; But They Are Much More; They Contain No Trans Fat, No Hydrogenated Oils, And Absolutely No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors, Or Colors Of Any Kind.&Nbsp; Nutritious, 100% Whole Grain* Crackers Have Never Been So Tempting - Dipped, Topped Or Just Enjoyed Right Out Of The Box.&Nbsp; Savor The Flavor. *Diets Rich In Whole Grain Foods And Low In Saturated Fat And Cholesterol May Help Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease. It Began Very Simply 1960 In The Back Of A Small Health Food Store In Pasadena, We Created Something People Really Liked: A Delicious, Naturally Low-Fat Granola.&Nbsp; Soon, It Was Our Most Popular Item, And Health Food Stores Across California Were Asking For It.&Nbsp; Our Business Grew But Our Mission Never Changed:&Nbsp; Give People Truly Flavorful, Wholesome Foods Made With Simple Ingredients. Our Passion:&Nbsp; In Creating Our Vision For Back To Nature ™, We Learned That There's A Powerful Demand For What We Are Passionate About: Nutritious Foods Without Artificial Preservatives, Flavors Or Colors.&Nbsp; It Seems That People Don't Want To Eat Things They Can't Pronounce.&Nbsp; Who Can Blame Them? Keep It Simple:&Nbsp; Over Time, As We've Continued To Create New Products, We've Learned Something Important.&Nbsp; Keep It Simple.&Nbsp; Natural Grains, Real Nutrition, And The Delicious Tastes And Pure Flavors Of Nature. Our Commitment: &Nbsp; So We Keep Our Commitment To Nature Very Much In Mind With Everything We Do - Including Our Active Efforts To Support Causes Which Benefit The Natural Environment.&Nbsp; These Are Simple Commitments That Hearken Back To Simpler Times.&Nbsp; Just Like The Naturally Delicious Foods That Back To Nature Makes. Try Our Other Delicious Products: Crackers Cookies Granolas Organic Cheeses Mac &Amp; Cheese Dinners Visit Backtonaturefoods.Com Or Call Us Toll-Free At 866-536-6946 Percent Daily Values Are Based On A 2,000 Calorie Diet.&Nbsp; Your Daily Values May Be Higher Or Lower Depending On Your Calorie Needs: Calories 2,000 2,500 Total Fat Less Than 65G 80G &Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Sat Fat Less Than 20G 25G Cholesterol Less Than 300Mg 300Mg Sodium Less Than 2,400Mg 2,400Mg Total Carb. 300G 375G &Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Dietary Fiber 25G 30G This Package Is Sold By Weight, Not By Volume.&Nbsp; Some Settling Of Contents May Have Occurred During Shipping And Handling.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Back to Nature Harvest Whole Wheats!
Amber B.
My son has allergies so we buy these because the ingredients are better than other brands.
San T.
A healthy cracker without tasting like cardboard. Pairs great with a variety of cheeses, dips, cream-based salads and of course peanut butter.
sherri R.
Lake City
back to nature makes great crackers,the whole wheat taste is great,love them.we all eat them
CAMILA O.
Hyannis
eu comi um desses semana passada e achei mara! nunca tinha comido, não é tao caro como imaginava mas comi de uma amiga e achei uma delicia
Jessica M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Back to Nature Harvest Whole Wheats uploaded by Jessica M.
Love the Back to Nature products. Every one tried has been great. These are a better for you version of triscuits. Easy to serve at a party or to my family with no guilt that I am giving them chemical filled junk food. And most of the time no one even noticed they are not the more traditional/popular brand.
Penny F.
Waverly, KS
Back to Nature Harvest Whole Wheats are one of my favorite crackers. They are light and nutty and come with no guilt as they are organic and have no chemicals or GMOS. They are crunchilicious and provide a filling snack with cheese or peanut butter.
Jen L.
These are my favorite whole wheat crackers ive found so far. Compared to something like Wheat Thins you can taste that these are just more natural. They stay fresh for a long time and they are priced well.
Courtney Y.
Middletown, OH
Great healthy snack! These are the perfect snack, I also love that they are not too expensive and very great with fruit!
Breanna D.
Hello little crack crackers! You are delightfully tasty and cannot help but mindlessly munch until you are gone. When a box is near, I have to hide them from my children because they will eat them all and not share.
Jacqueline P.
Winthrop, MA
These taste just like triscuits. Love them so much!! So light, and delish. I like to stick with these and/or Triscuits because they only have a few ingredients in them. I do not like processed food. I would recommend to others. I like to eat with cheese!

Looking for your answer?