Back to Nature Granola

by Back to Nature

No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors or Colors Made with 100% Whole Grain Low Sodium Start with delicious organic granola. Savor the creamy, smooth taste of organic vanilla. Smile at the tasty surprise of our tart little Morello cherries. Pure tastes, simple ingredients. Back to Nature. Love it or your money back - Total Taste Promise. At Back to Nature, our commitment to pure taste is as strong as our commitment to you. That s why we ve created the Total Taste Promise - if you don t love our products, we ll give you your money back. Simple.

Has only had this before. If so, would recommend putting over yogurt? Where can this be purchased? Does it come in different flavors?
Start your review of Back to Nature Granola!
Product Highlights
“It tastes great and is relatively inexpensive” in reviews
“This is great for an on the go snack or in yogurt.” in reviews
Columbus, OH
I keep this handy at all times. Being hypoglycemic, it's a quick pick me up when my sugar is low and it keeps me going for hours.
Granite City, IL
Simply love everything from 'back to nature'. This is great as a cereal, added to your favorite yogurt, or alone as a quick snack.
Hudson, FL
Back to nature granola should be illegal it's that good the crunch and taste I can't get enough I love to mix it with yogurt
Saint Cloud, FL
Oh I love this granola! Healthy and chocolate. I have used it as a cereal too, just add some almond milk and boom.
Milwaukee, WI
Great healthy snack. Awesome in trail mix, yogurt, with cereal, or just alone. Super flavorful and filling
Such an amazing thing to add to yogurt every morning. It adds such great flavor!
Vacaville, CA
I love eating these with my yogurt every morning! One of the best granolas ever!
West Jordan, UT
These look delicious!!! I bet the chocolate complements the granola very well too! I will let you know what I think when I get these!!
Medicine Hat, AB
This is delicious in Greek yogurt! Great flavor and perfect for A quick add to yogurt for a more hearty snack!!!