BY BACK TO NATURE #73 in Granola

Simple Ingredients. Simply Delicious. Simply Good. Crunchy Clusters Of Whole Grain Rolled Oats With An Ample Handful Of Rich Dark Chocolate Chunks, Deliciously Sweetened With Natural Ingredients. 100% Natural Excellent Source Of Whole Grain, 28 G Per Serving No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors Or Colors 4 G Dietary Fiber 0 G Trans Fat Rainforest Alliance Certified Cocoa see more...

• Are these sold at a lot of local stores? I've seen friends with t...3 Answers
Joanna L.
Foodie Expert
I love all the Naked products. I have to have granola all the time and this is the one that I always have with me. These little snack bags are great. Most of the time I buy these at target and you can get them on sale. I would highly recommend these to anyone, especially someone that is always on the go like myself.
Samantha R.
South Hadley, MA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite granola by far. Its in nice chunks with very sizable pieces of chocolate. Love eating it as cereal or throwing it in my yogurt. At some stores it can be expensive so I've resorted to buying it off amazon in packs. Its great because the chocolate doesn't melt during shipping!
Raine T.
I love this delicious granola! The crunchy oats with the chunks of chocolate nestled in them have wonderful texture. And, of course, the ingredients are top notch. My only issue with it is that it is too high in sugar content for me to have it with breakfast every morning., but it serves me well for a good snack.
Madelaine  M.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
Delish! I love this granola and i love the versatility of it! I can eat it as a snack or put it on some yogurt, defiantly made the right decision in buying it! BEST GRANOLA ON THE MARKET!!
Tia M.
Lynn, MA
This is pretty good I think I only like them cause there chocolate but the overall taste is not bad
Maribel F.
These granola packs are great to mix with yogurt. I personally love the vanilla granola and I usually mix it with vanilla yogurt with some fruits.
Toni O.
Foodie Expert
These are really good. Great flavors and very filling (I like to add it to yogurt or eat it with milk like cereal). A little pricey but so yummy!
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
Are these sold at a lot of local stores? I've seen friends with them and only tried one handful. I can't seem to find them when I grab groceries.