BY BACK TO NATURE

No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors or Colors Made with 100% Whole Grain Low Sodium Start with delicious organic granola. Savor the creamy, smooth taste of organic vanilla. Smile at the tasty surprise of our tart little Morello cherries. Pure tastes, simple ingredients. Back to Nature. Love it or your money back - Total Taste Promise. At Back to Nature, our commitment to pure taste is as strong as our commitment to you. That s why we ve created the Total Taste Promise - if you don t love our products, we ll give you your money back. Simple. see more...

• Has only had this before. If so, would recommend putting ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is great for an on the go snack or in yogurt." in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and is relatively inexpensive" in 1 review
Whitney L.
This my favorite breakfast! Mix it with some vanilla yogurt and strawberries you have a delicious and healthy breakfast! Also it is NUT FREE! For people like me who love granola but have a nut allergy it's very hard to find a safe product but this brand does the job with flying colors!
Kelly W.
Edinburg, IL
Delicious granola without a ton of unhealthy and unappetizing additives. Perfect for that "on the go" snack, or even for breakfast. My daughter absolutely loves Back To Nature products, and I do too! Try the honey as well; you won't be disappointed.
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
This granola is the best and really satisfies my sweet tooth! Whether I grab a handful on the go, or pare it with plain Greek yogurt, it tastes great and I feel great for eating it!
Debra A.
Kingsport, TN
Back to Nature is one of my favorite brands. This is great for an on the go snack or in yogurt. The flavor variations give my breakfast a fun twist as well as keeping it healthy!
Michelle M.
Gainesville, FL
This is one of my favorite snacks. The chocolate is so rich and the granola adds that crunch that makes the snack even more delicious. My favorite way of eating it is with milk.
Ariel K.
Englewood, CO
So yummy! I love to buy this and put it into strawberry yogurt for breakfast or an after-workout snack. It tastes great and is relatively inexpensive
chelsea b.
Grant City , MO
My favorite granola! It's super yummy and doesn't even taste like it's healthy. I like my plain as a snack, or for breakfast I'll mix it into yogurt.
Shannon C.
Greenville, MI
Back to Nature Chocolate Delight granola is delicious! I love it as a cereal or just a quick, healthy snack. This doesn't taste like it's healthy!
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm am a granola fan! I love granola bars, I put it on my yogurt, smoothies and eat it straight out of a bowl with or without milk. Yum
Sherry W.
York, PA
I keep this handy at all times. Being hypoglycemic, it's a quick pick me up when my sugar is low and it keeps me going for hours.
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
Has only had this before. If so, would recommend putting over yogurt? Where can this be purchased? Does it come in different flavors?