BY BACK TO NATURE #13 in Gluten-Free Snacks

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Brown Rice,  Sesame Seeds, Poppy Seeds & Flax Seed Whole Grain 23g or more per serving A hearty mix of sesame, black sesame, poppy, and flax seeds gives these crisp crackers their earthy texture and balanced taste.  Made with brown rice flour for added whole grains. Gluten free No hydrogenated oils No artificial preservatives, flavors or colors Whether it s feeling the warm sand beneath your feet on the beach, or the scent of a crisp autumn day, connecting with nature is one of life s simple pleasures.  At Back to Nature ,  believe you should be able to get that same pleasant feeling from the food you eat, and for nearly 50 years, that s our mission.  We start with honest ingredients and combine them to create great-tasting recipes that build on see more...

Mo K.
Irwin, PA
These are the only crackers I buy. They're gluten free, fairly healthy, and packed with quality ingredients. I can always find these at Walmart for $2.00, which is a great price for the amount of product per box. I believe each box is supposed to contain four servings, but I usually only eat a few crackers at a team, so the box typically lasts me eight to ten servings. These are very salty, so I think it would be hard to eat too many of them.
Melissa W.
These are the best crackers for someone with a gluten intolerance. I love them with cheddar cheese. They are good with hummus as well. They are a little pricier than a traditional cracker but the ingredient list makes them worth it!
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
I don't actually eat gluten free but I love these crackers! They are amazing alone or with hummus or cheese! You would think that they would be cardboard and tasteless but they are not at all! I have only found these at my Target and sometimes they don't seem to have them. I am not sure if its from them running out or what but when I see them I always grab a box.
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
MY favorite cracker brand! I love the crackers (obviously) but I really appreciate that the packaging they use is made from recycled materials. The only thing better than this would be a way to buy these crackers in bulk and eliminate all of the packaging all together!
Deejay T.
I have no idea why I never heard of this a while back until this year. It's a good snack with some tomato, cucumber and tuna spread I like to make myself. Plus it's gluten free and the fact that it's natural A+ (:
Ashley C.
This are great for an on the go snack. I tend to package the box up into individual baggies for quick grabbing in lunches and other activities away from home. They are delicious and definitely hold me over until I get to my next meal.
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
This is the best cracker I have tasted...even compared to non-gluten crackers. I have recently went gluten free and feel fortunate to have ran across such a wonderful snack cracker.
Tonja H.
Columbia, KY
Love all Back to Nature products! These crackers are light and crisp and great paired with cheese or alone for a quick snack. Very tasty and a must have in our home.
Sarah F.
West Caldwell, NJ
These are awesome! They have become a staple in my house even though none of us are Gluten Free. They are great with some goat cheese, or some brie...or even just plain!
Lindsey Z.
Auburn, AL
I put cheese on these (sliced cheddar or swiss, etc) and they give a great crunch. I also love that they are gluten-free. It's a nice change from whole wheat crackers. A lot of these "healthy" crackers taste like cardboard, and these are delicious.
Sarah F.
West Caldwell, NJ
What do you like to put on these crackers?!
Katrina H.
Tampa, FL
How do these compare texture wise to a traditional saltine cracker?