BY BACK TO NATURE #13 in Gluten-Free Snacks

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Brown Rice,  Sesame Seeds, Poppy Seeds & Flax Seed Whole Grain 23g or more per serving A hearty mix of sesame, black sesame, poppy, and flax seeds gives these crisp crackers their earthy texture and balanced taste.  Made with brown rice flour for added whole grains. Gluten free No hydrogenated oils No artificial preservatives, flavors or colors Whether it s feeling the warm sand beneath your feet on the beach, or the scent of a crisp autumn day, connecting with nature is one of life s simple pleasures.  At Back to Nature ,  believe you should be able to get that same pleasant feeling from the food you eat, and for nearly 50 years, that s our mission.  We start with honest ingredients and combine them to create great-tasting recipes that build on see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mo K.
Mo K.
Irwin, PA
These are the only crackers I buy. They're gluten free, fairly healthy, and packed with quality ingredients. I can always find these at Walmart for $2.00, which is a great price for the amount of product per box. I believe each box is supposed to contain four servings, but I usually only eat a few crackers at a team, so the box typically lasts me eight to ten servings. These are very salty, so I think it would be hard to eat too many of them.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
These are the best crackers for someone with a gluten intolerance. I love them with cheddar cheese. They are good with hummus as well. They are a little pricier than a traditional cracker but the ingredient list makes them worth it!
McKenzie C.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't actually eat gluten free but I love these crackers! They are amazing alone or with hummus or cheese! You would think that they would be cardboard and tasteless but they are not at all! I have only found these at my Target and sometimes they don't seem to have them. I am not sure if its from them running out or what but when I see them I always grab a box.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Jackson
These are such a great gluten free option we eat them with hummus and love them. I recommend them
Tera B.
Tera B.
KENNEWICK, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Gluten free for over 4yesrs. love love love these. great little snack and finally something to put my cheese on.
judy n.
judy n.
Beattyville, KY
Theses crackers are perfect for dipping. Especially cheese dip and bean. Seasme seed gives it the perfect tastes.
laura c.
laura c.
These are so good, they are crunchy and taste so good with hummus. The crackers are not chalky like other gf crackers are.
Alycia M.
Alycia M.
New Castle, PA
I love the back to nature brand! I know that when I buy there products I am getting good quality food. I just wish it wasn't so expensive! I love the rice thin crackers! I can't wait to try new ones!
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Bellingham, WA
These crackers are great, the brand is one that I would highly recommend and the flavor and crunch is exactly what you want in a cracker!
Kari F.
Kari F.
FPO, AP
I love these! It's so difficult to find crackers that fit into my limited diet due to allergies, and these are delicious.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
West Caldwell, NJ
What do you like to put on these crackers?!
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
Tampa, FL
How do these compare texture wise to a traditional saltine cracker?