BY BACK TO NATURE

Rice & Sesame Seeds 100% Natural Sesame seeds give these thin, crisp rice crackers their wonderful nutty taste.  Add your favorite topping or enjoy alone. Gluten free 0g Trans fat No hydrogenated oils No artificial preservatives, flavors or colors Whether it s feeling the warm sand beneath your feet on the beach, or the scent of a crisp autumn day, connecting with nature is one of life s simple pleasures.  At Back to Nature ,  believe you should be able to get that same pleasant feeling from the food you eat, and for nearly 50 years, that s our mission.  We start with honest ingredients and combine them to create great-tasting recipes that build on the good things nature gives us. When you enjoy Back to Nature products, you can expect to find delicious, simple foods without artificial flavors or preservatives, hydrogenated oils, or high fructose cor see more...

Back to Nature Gluten Free Crackers
  • "These are pretty good...a little dry, but I will eat them with some cheese, cottage cheese, or hummus." in 3 reviews
  • "I like to eat these crackers with monetary jack cheese and spicy Dijon mustard." in 1 review
  • "I love them with almond milk cheese and like that they have a clean ingredient list!" in 1 review
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
I got these because I had a coupon I got off the Sunday newspaper. I'm glad I did too. I've seen this brand around, but it never caught my attention enough to actually purchase the product. I'm glad I tried them out though, they're delicious! Their juice is great too!
Autumn R.
Love that this brand has gluten free items for the Celiacs! Also they make them yummy and affordable, a key component! I bought them for the first time about a month ago and was pleasantly surprised because I didn’t realize this brand carried gluten free items!
Anna Viktoria P.
Waban
Super healthy, super good!
Gluten Free, not high in Sugar ok fat.
Aaaand crispy!!
But for my taste they are a little bit too "light"
I like good solid crackers that sound like rocks breaking when you bite them
Emily C.
I literally only eat these frackers. They're like an addicting drug. They have such a unique flavor. Although they are kind of pricey, I can always count on finding them at Whole Foods which means they're healthy.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
I try to stay away from Gluten as much as possible and unfortunately all of the yummy crackers seem to have gluten. These are an excellent and tasty alternative. They are super crunchy and have no strange taste. I love these with cheese or to eat with peanut butter. I tend to prefer foods with fewer ingredients or that are a bit more natural so these are an excellent snack!
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
I love this brand. These crackers are pretty good. I would compare them to Triscuit. Except better because they aren't loaded with a bunch of ingredients that aren't good for our bodies.
Maddy W.
Lately I have been in the gluten free kick and these are nice. I'm not the biggest fan in the world, but I do think they go great with cheese and deli meat. Good snack.
Karen R.
I liked these crackers. I thought I wouldn't like them but I found myself eating them and I didn't want to stop. I say try them because you will be surprised how much you will like them.
Rosemary B.
These crackers are really good! I love the taste of the toasted sesame. These are okay by themselves, but I prefer to spread with a little cheddar cheese spread.
Kristina M.
Davenport, IA
These are pretty good...a little dry, but I will eat them with some cheese, cottage cheese, or hummus. Great switch from regular saltine crackers. And Gluten Free!! Bonus!!
Sarah F.
West Caldwell, NJ
What do you like to put on these crackers?!
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
I have tried other rice crackers, but not the back to nature ones. Are they good compared to other brands?
Leslie H.
Chandler, AZ
Was wondering are these carjackers really good?
Micayla S.
Fayetteville , AR
Are these gritty or grainy like other gluten free products? Do they taste similar to cheese-itz?