Add a Photo

By BACK TO NATURE
Back To Nature Fudge Mint Cookies: All natural With dutched cocoa No high fructose corn syrup No artificial preservatives, flavors or colors Kosher
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Orlando, FL

The BEST cookies out there! They taste like Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies but with a much better ingredient list for those who are conscious of artificial ingredients. They taste great frozen as well!
Katie G.
Katie G.
New Albany, OH

These are so delicious! They taste just like thin mints and don't make me feel guilty for "cheating" on my diet. Perfect for a quick, sweet snack!
Raychel S.
Raychel S.

These little cookies are great. I myself prefer them over the Girl Scout cookie.
Nathan W.
Nathan W.

I've looking for an alternative to the regular cookies that have dairy in them and these are a great substitute to that. You can barely even tell the difference and wouldn't know they were organic unless you read the label on the side.
Katie f.
Katie f.
Brooklyn park, Mn

These are pretty great. Reminds me a lot of the Girl Scout thin mint cookies or grasshoppers but they're a much healthier Alternative
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Pottstown, PA

These are my favorite cookies in the world. I have always been a fan of thin mint cookies and after the girls scouts are gone I am constantly looking for a replacement. These cookies are (dare I say it..) BETTER than thin mints. You can tell that they use real mint as the mint flavor comes through beautifully in the cookie. They have delicious chocolate as well and are really the most perfect cookies ever.
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL

Back to Nature is amazing- so delicious! Thet cost a bit more than your typical cookie but totally worth it. If you enjoy peanut butter cookies, you should definitely try theirs. I've never met another peanut butter cookie that taste as good as these. I was first introduced by my dad who is a vegetarian and a vegan. Now whenever I visit, I always leave with his box!
katy m.
katy m.

Delicious! One of my favorite cookies of all time and i don't feel horrible after eating them.
caitlyn s.
caitlyn s.
Pikesville, MD

Are these like thin mints? Better or should I stick to girl scout cookies?
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Petal, MS

Where can these be readily found? I'm eager to try.