BY BACK TO NATURE

Back To Nature Fudge Mint Cookies: All natural With dutched cocoa No high fructose corn syrup No artificial preservatives, flavors or colors Kosher see more...

• Are these like thin mints? Better or should I stick to girl scout...2 Answers
  • Where can these be readily found? I'm eager to try.1 Answers
Cecelia H.
Waterloo, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
OMG these are the best mint cookies! They taste almost exactly like regular girl scout cookies. My only complaint about them in the price because they're definitely on the pricey side. But they're perfect for a once-in-a-while treat when you're feelin' real wild!
Sam W.
Davie, FL
These taste just like Girl Scout cookies! Even better that they have great ingredients! These are frequently 2 for $5 at my local grocery store so I always scoop up a package. I place these in the freeze because they taste even better cold. I definitely recommend these.
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
Back to Nature is amazing- so delicious! Thet cost a bit more than your typical cookie but totally worth it. If you enjoy peanut butter cookies, you should definitely try theirs. I've never met another peanut butter cookie that taste as good as these. I was first introduced by my dad who is a vegetarian and a vegan. Now whenever I visit, I always leave with his box!
Melissa A.
Pottstown , PA
These are my favorite cookies in the world. I have always been a fan of thin mint cookies and after the girls scouts are gone I am constantly looking for a replacement. These cookies are (dare I say it..) BETTER than thin mints. You can tell that they use real mint as the mint flavor comes through beautifully in the cookie. They have delicious chocolate as well and are really the most perfect cookies ever.
Lauren M.
Suwanee, GA
The BEST cookies out there! They taste like Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies but with a much better ingredient list for those who are conscious of artificial ingredients. They taste great frozen as well!
Nathan W.
cape coral, FL
I've looking for an alternative to the regular cookies that have dairy in them and these are a great substitute to that. You can barely even tell the difference and wouldn't know they were organic unless you read the label on the side.
Katie G.
New Albany, OH
These are so delicious! They taste just like thin mints and don't make me feel guilty for "cheating" on my diet. Perfect for a quick, sweet snack!
Alison H.
Los Angeles, CA
These are heaven! Love the flavor! Bought these from Whole Foods on a whim and was so pleased. Would recommend and would buy again for sure!
Katie f.
Brooklyn park, Mn
These are pretty great. Reminds me a lot of the Girl Scout thin mint cookies or grasshoppers but they're a much healthier Alternative
Sheila S.
Disappointed with these somewhat expensive ones. I didn't like the flavor and they were very thick, just not a good fit for me.
caitlyn s.
Pikesville, MD
Are these like thin mints? Better or should I stick to girl scout cookies?
Jennifer B.
Petal, MS
Where can these be readily found? I'm eager to try.