BY BACK TO NATURE

Buy on Jet.com
Shelly H.
Foodie Expert
We love, love, love Back to Nature's products. The wheat crackers are just one product we purchase from this brand all the time. We love their other products and have never had an issue with any of them. We purchase them mostly from our local co-op and really look forward to new products in this line.
Emily D.
Denver, CO
Love back to nature, they make snacks that are great for at home or on the go and you are sure that they are fresh! I've only had this in a single box not a pack of 6 but loved the wheat crackers with some pepper jack cheese slices and olive oil with cracked pepper.
Amanda W.
Foodie Expert
I bought these crackers as an alternative to another popular snack cracker *cough cough* and they are the perfect pair for hummus! I would love if they were a little crunchier, but they are still great. I regularly repurchase these for snacking.
Hieu T.
Arlington, TX
These are my go to crackers. Great texture, flavor, and I like to eat them alone or with dips. In a big fan of wheat with all natural ingredients.
Norelys S.
Fairview, NJ
Foodie Expert
Recently discovered back to nature products and I am hooked. I love the taste of the whole wheat ones. When target does not have them in stock I refuse ro buy another brand.
Natalie Z.
Jackson Hts, NY
Foodie Expert
These crackers are crack. Have one, and you'll never stop! But you're in luck - not only are they healthy, they now come in pouches! Perfect snack for on the go!
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this product it was very country and it was very hard as well