BY BACK TO NATURE

Buy on Jet.com
María D.
María D.
This snack is very healthy for people who do not usually eat so much candy is a very good option and for children looking for it in different flavors is a very good option to Lahore snack.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
Foodie Expert
A good basic cracker. They aren't as pricey as some of the other healthier brands and I usually grab them when they're on sale. I good basic cracker to keep around the house.
Norelys S.
Norelys S.
Fairview, NJ
Recently discovered back to nature products and I am hooked. I love the taste of the whole wheat ones. When target does not have them in stock I refuse ro buy another brand.
Natalie Z.
Natalie Z.
Jackson Hts, NY
Foodie Expert
These crackers are crack. Have one, and you'll never stop! But you're in luck - not only are they healthy, they now come in pouches! Perfect snack for on the go!
Hieu T.
Hieu T.
Arlington, TX
These are my go to crackers. Great texture, flavor, and I like to eat them alone or with dips. In a big fan of wheat with all natural ingredients.
Kimberly  P.
Kimberly P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are great. They taste just like regular brand wheat thins. I got them from sprouts so they were a little more pricey but worth it.
Layne P.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
Foodie Expert
We love putting these out with cheeses when we have people over. Their flavor compliments the cheese without being overbearing.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
These are some of my favorite crackers... good with anything (hummus, cheese, etc) I llike them because the're pretty clean
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Foodie Expert
I was able to try these for free, and love them! I prefer them over wheat thins! They have a lighter taste! Really yummy!
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this product it was very country and it was very hard as well