BY BACK TO NATURE

charity C.
Mount Juliet, TN
So the ones I prefer are the stoneground wheat they're freaking amazing! A little cheese on top of some of those.... so good
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
Foodie Expert
A good basic cracker. They aren't as pricey as some of the other healthier brands and I usually grab them when they're on sale. I good basic cracker to keep around the house.
TRACY O.
Foodie Expert
These are super yummy! Great ingredients and flavor (but not overpowering). My kids love when I do cream cheese with chives, or peanut butter and jelly minis'! Additionally, I love feeling good giving my kids healthy snacks!
Eileen G.
These are a decent product, but I've been trying to avoid grains for some time. when we used to buy healthier products we would get these crackers. they are usually a good buy for the price.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
Foodie Expert
We love putting these out with cheeses when we have people over. Their flavor compliments the cheese without being overbearing.
Allison G.
Brookhaven, GA
Growing up, my mom always put out cheese & crackers as a snack for when the family comes over and over the years, our cracker brands have changed. After I moved out 2 years ago, she started using Back to Nature Crispy Wheats and they are my absolute favorite. They are perfectly crisp and taste delicious by themselves or with various toppings (salami, cheese, turkey, etc.). You can't go wrong with these.
Myranda S.
I don't mind crackers, but i definitely try to get away from snacking as much as i can nowadays. I used Back to Nature when i was still eating snacks because I knew that it was not going to be as processed as other brands of snacks were. I would recommend this.
Kelsey S.
Foodie Expert
I was able to try these for free, and love them! I prefer them over wheat thins! They have a lighter taste! Really yummy!
Amy T.
Foodie Expert
These are great! Taste a lot like wheat thins. Have a very short & sweet ingredient list, and the serving size is quite generous for the calorie count. I bought them at Target, would like to see more flavors.
Tori H.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
These are some of my favorite crackers... good with anything (hummus, cheese, etc) I llike them because the're pretty clean