BY BACK TO NATURE

Katie B.
Bentonville, AR
These crackers are addicting. They taste amazing and are sprinkled with just the right amount of salt. I could (and sadly admit that I have) sit down and eat a whole box in one sitting. They're just the good! I highly suggest trying these out the next time you're looking for a good salty snack.
Tashonda D.
Newark, NJ
My kids kids love these crackers. And the six pack is super convenient for throwing them in their lunch bags for school. They have a mildly sweet taste to them, but are still low in sugar which is awesome. I think these are a great and I can find them in a lot of stores.
Pud P.
These crackers were made very well and had a great taste!! It was easy to find at the store, which I loved.. I would definitely buy these again and would recommend them to anyone who likes crackers
Allison G.
Brookhaven, GA
Growing up, my mom always put out cheese & crackers as a snack for when the family comes over and over the years, our cracker brands have changed. After I moved out 2 years ago, she started using Back to Nature Crispy Wheats and they are my absolute favorite. They are perfectly crisp and taste delicious by themselves or with various toppings (salami, cheese, turkey, etc.). You can't go wrong with these.
Elizabeth G.
These are delicious. I keep these on hand for an after school or evening snack as well as for my kids lunches. These are tasty with cheese, hommus, spinach dip, or just by themselves.
Shelly H.
We love, love, love Back to Nature's products. The wheat crackers are just one product we purchase from this brand all the time. We love their other products and have never had an issue with any of them. We purchase them mostly from our local co-op and really look forward to new products in this line.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
These are my absolute favorite wheat thin alternatives. I love wheat things except that they include high fructose corn syrup. So i turned to these and I will never look back. So much healthier without the unnecessary garbage and they taste just as good!
Tati S.
Des Plaines, IL
Even though these are wheat, the taste is still delicious! I love these for a quick snack or for a wine party! Even when I have company, they ask which brand it is so they can buy it themselves. The price is pretty decent too considering it doesn't have a bunch of fake ingredients
Amanda W.
I bought these crackers as an alternative to another popular snack cracker *cough cough* and they are the perfect pair for hummus! I would love if they were a little crunchier, but they are still great. I regularly repurchase these for snacking.
Amy T.
These are great! Taste a lot like wheat thins. Have a very short & sweet ingredient list, and the serving size is quite generous for the calorie count. I bought them at Target, would like to see more flavors.