BY BACK TO NATURE

Buy on Jet.com
Allison G.
Allison G.
Brookhaven, GA
Growing up, my mom always put out cheese & crackers as a snack for when the family comes over and over the years, our cracker brands have changed. After I moved out 2 years ago, she started using Back to Nature Crispy Wheats and they are my absolute favorite. They are perfectly crisp and taste delicious by themselves or with various toppings (salami, cheese, turkey, etc.). You can't go wrong with these.
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
We love, love, love Back to Nature's products. The wheat crackers are just one product we purchase from this brand all the time. We love their other products and have never had an issue with any of them. We purchase them mostly from our local co-op and really look forward to new products in this line.
Tati S.
Tati S.
Des Plaines, IL
Foodie Expert
Even though these are wheat, the taste is still delicious! I love these for a quick snack or for a wine party! Even when I have company, they ask which brand it is so they can buy it themselves. The price is pretty decent too considering it doesn't have a bunch of fake ingredients
Emily D.
Emily D.
Denver, CO
Love back to nature, they make snacks that are great for at home or on the go and you are sure that they are fresh! I've only had this in a single box not a pack of 6 but loved the wheat crackers with some pepper jack cheese slices and olive oil with cracked pepper.
Myranda S.
Myranda S.
I don't mind crackers, but i definitely try to get away from snacking as much as i can nowadays. I used Back to Nature when i was still eating snacks because I knew that it was not going to be as processed as other brands of snacks were. I would recommend this.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
These are my absolute favorite wheat thin alternatives. I love wheat things except that they include high fructose corn syrup. So i turned to these and I will never look back. So much healthier without the unnecessary garbage and they taste just as good!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Foodie Expert
I bought these crackers as an alternative to another popular snack cracker *cough cough* and they are the perfect pair for hummus! I would love if they were a little crunchier, but they are still great. I regularly repurchase these for snacking.
TRACY O.
TRACY O.
Foodie Expert
These are super yummy! Great ingredients and flavor (but not overpowering). My kids love when I do cream cheese with chives, or peanut butter and jelly minis'! Additionally, I love feeling good giving my kids healthy snacks!
Amy T.
Amy T.
These are great! Taste a lot like wheat thins. Have a very short & sweet ingredient list, and the serving size is quite generous for the calorie count. I bought them at Target, would like to see more flavors.
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
These are a decent product, but I've been trying to avoid grains for some time. when we used to buy healthier products we would get these crackers. they are usually a good buy for the price.